Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

My Ideas for small buffs I think champs need.

Creator: throatslasher September 17, 2012 12:54pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Looks awesome, but I don't agree with the things you wrote about Mordekaiser, Sion and Syndra.

Mordekaiser is fine as he is, he is just a farm machine and ults the AD carry = gg. All he needs is a competent team.

Sion is a great champion to play as AP carry in an AD based team comp ( Sivir works wonders with him, just add an AD based jungler and top laner and enjoy the rampage). Which makes him a situational pick, which is fine.

Syndra is pretty fun to play, she has very interesting abilities but she is just too static with her balls. Her range on W and E could be increased, indeed.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:30pm | Report
Actually Master Yi has a "Solution" make him an AP Champ de facto as its only decent role overall(still not great just Annoying as F****)

And don't ruin Talon playstyle just put him back at his realease state(or at least his Mana Costs) and he'll be fine at least on Solo Que
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:34pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

Actually Master Yi has a "Solution" make him an AP Champ de facto as its only decent role overall(still not great just Annoying as F****)

And don't ruin Talon playstyle just put him back at his realease state(or at least his Mana Costs) and he'll be fine at least on Solo Que

I don't know what you mean about yi, but I agree with you about talon. I'm not sure what he needs, but I don't think his kit is overwhelming ATM. He's definitely not a viable top, and his rake doesn't outrange OR outtrade a lot of common mage picks for mid. If i'm against talon, I'll pick up my armor mage page, or I'll just get a fast cloth armor and leave it there (boots 3, into cloth armor and 2x dorans rings)

I feel that katarain is just the better version of talon ATM. His rake harass is extremely good, but kat has better all-in potential with a much better passive. (blink in and kill, blink out or continue slaying)

I'm not sure if I said it, I just hate the fact that talon is a win or lose champion. Once you start getting abused in lane, there is no coming back.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:36pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Most trist's I know don't even pick up explosive shot. They just max Q and then get W till 13.

Janna/Lulu Trist lanes with Q max are pretty strong imo.

Who maxes Q as Trist >_>
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:41pm | Report

I'm at work, I can't look up patches. But what I CAN look up is the following:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21366590#ranked-stats
I was being sarcastic about swain, but as an avid swain player, I have tanked 5 people as swain with RoA and WotA and most of my team around me.

You are an unranked moron. 17 years old and talkin' like a big shot. I would care if you had 500 RANKED games played and something constructive to add. However, you have no ranked experience and everything you say is wrong.

"Now, why is pushing lane a bad thing?"
Sometimes it's good, but most of the time it's terrible. Pushing all the time makes you more apt to being ganked, and it makes it impossible for tristana to freeze then lane. Pushing will make it easier for you to get ganked. which is a bad thing, if you were not aware

Why the **** should tristana's jump be classified as a dash? she clears 3 times the distance of graves' dash. You know what riot needs to do? they need to make it have the properties of a blink. But since you don't play adcarry, this is all wasted breath. You're a noob, please stop speaking with authority. You can ask questions and make suggestions, but to assert that you know anything at all when you clearly? that's just silly

and... all the respect that I may have had for you is now gone. Not only do you start raging just because someone tells you his opinion (you even ask for it in the OP), you also assume that you have to play ranked to be any good at the game.

Most persons on the forums have played for quite some time and thus have quite a lot of knowledge on what changes have been made to the game. This especially applies to vets, since they've been around for a long time on this site alone (nobody would go to these forums unless they play/have played lol).

If you can't tolerate criticism then please just leave the forums right now. We don't want people like that around here.

OT:
Syndra is still new, give people some time to figure her out.

Lux is already extremely good (that is, if you know how to play her). Most people don't though and are content on spamming moves every time they are off cd (same reasoning goes for ziggs).

When it comes to tristana her pushing power is generally considered a bad thing. However considering teams in tournaments are more often going for a laneswitch this may be a good thing. Giving her freefarm in a 2v1 lane while pushing the tower down asap is something she's quite good at as long as she gets protection.
Protection is also what she needs in a normal lane, which means she needs to have some way of staying secure while farming.
I'm back!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:44pm | Report
Quoted:

Who maxes Q as Trist >_>

I do usually. Simply because I don't want to put points in E and W is pretty dumb to max first (though I have tried it, too). And hey, gotta level something :P Besides, Q lets you trade way better, especially alongside a support such as Janna, Blitzcrank or Leona.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:46pm | Report
Makes sense, but I like maxing W first since it's my initiation ability, allowing me to burst much harder if I land them in the area of effect.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:51pm | Report
I have one that needs help;

Increase the range of Viktor's Power Transfer by 50. Increase the default range of the Gravity Field by 30%. Remove/remake all of his augment cores. Increase his base mana regen. Fixed. Maybe.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 2:58pm | Report

I have one that needs help;

Increase the range of Viktor's Power Transfer by 50. Increase the default range of the Gravity Field by 30%. Remove/remake all of his augment cores. Increase his base mana regen. Fixed. Maybe.

That would make him really really really strong, probably just flat out OP.
Tri lane for life.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 3:00pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

That would make him really really really strong, probably just flat out OP.

Depends on what would happen to the cores, honestly. But it wouldn't really. The increase range on his Q is a double edged sword, the projectile already doesnt come back to shield him fast enough half the time, a higher range means he'd have to time it better. And the increased range on W is need because let's face it, that move sucks in lane for anything but stopping gankers. It's too risky to throw it out in a team fight on the right people due to it's short reach without the blue core, a core that sucks *** late game.

TL;DR, his cores need more of a rework than he does.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide