Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Ideas for small buffs I think champs need.

Creator: throatslasher September 17, 2012 12:54pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:23pm | Report
My opinions on this

Master Yi: Has evolved to become an AP Carry. I like how character roles change with the meta.

Mundo: He's health costs are fine, there a pain early but late there not even noticeable.

GP: I agree with those

Karma: Although they should decrease the amount of time it takes to create mantra they should leave the held amount at 3

Morde: He's fine, late game all he does in teamfights is throw an ult on the ADC, focus him down then GG. His kit is already good and he's pretty viable.

Poppy: She doesn't need change, well not to mana atleast. She's a strong anti carry, if anything they only need to buff her early game base damage.

Rengar: Why would you remove his AP ratio. It makes AP Rengar what it is. The point of this game adding different scaling is so people can try what they want. AP Rengar has a strong burst right now

Sion: Leave that

Swain: He's not unkillable, If he is then your team must suck if you can't one v five a swain. Leave the sustain

Talon: Leave it like that, it's risky but if it pays off then you win. It adds a "gamble" to they game. And making him ranged will not take out said gamble.

Trist: She does not suck. Nothing is wrong with pushing the lane especially that right when he come you can just hop over him or push him off with your ult. If your landing in the same place with her jump it's because your aiming it at a wall.

Udyr: That would be broken

Rage at me all you want
Im about 900 elo as of now so ***** at that if you want and I only have 270 ish normal wins. Bye

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:44pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

That would make him really really stupid.

What are these hard counters?

Exactly my point, but he called me stupid and idiot for thinking Morde will be just imbalanced if we do as he says..
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:59pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

That would make him really really stupid.

What are these hard counters?

In my opinion and experience, Swain shreds through him.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 1:05pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

In my opinion and experience, Swain shreds through him.

I've had some rough times vs some swains, but i don't think you could call swain a "hard counter".

Check at best.
Tri lane for life.
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:06pm | Report
Can we just ban this throatslasher from posting on the forums? He's nothing but an arrogant ****.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:08pm | Report
Tris bad

zzz

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:22pm | Report

So, there are a lot of underpowered champs out there, and riot doesn't care about it. They just choose to nerf OP champs instead of buff UP champs, which is stupid. It's not usually their values that are crazy, but their kits in general. AKA morgana doesn't need less damage, her ult can CC a whole team for 4+ seconds. Anyways, on with the list:

Dr. Mundo:
Reduce health cost on all of his non-ultimate abilities by 50%
(this would make top mundo slightly more viable)

Fizz:
Return seastone trident's damage back to release levels.
(his damage is not where it needs to be right now)

Gangplank:
Make his raise morale have 0 casting time, and can be cast while running
(this will improve him significantly since he has to stand still like a jackass to fire his gun in the air, hindering his chasing and fleeing capabilities)

Heimerdinger:
Reduce rockets' range and make it prioritize champions OR
Completely change his E spell to give him reliable cc OR
Increase his base movespeed to 315
(Heimer needs some help)

Reduce the cooldown on mantra replenish, or up the amount stored to 3
(this is long overdue)

Lux:
Reduce her mana costs by 25%
(they're a little ridiculous ATM)

Master Yi:
I don't care. AD melee assassins suck by definition.

Mordekaiser:
10% damage buff to all non-ultimate abilities
Increase maximum allowed shield at all levels by 10%
Reduce health costs by 10-20%
Increase movespeed slightly
(morde needs help, and I think he deserves to be a threat since he DOES have hardcounters. I'd like to see morde be playable again)

Nasus:
Increase base values of armor, health, and MR
Reduce mana cost of siphoning strike by 20%, and reduce cooldowns at earlier levels
Reduce mana cost of wither
(this would make him playable)

Nautilus:
Return 50% of the stats you took away when you nerfed his tankiness

Poppy:
Reduce mana cost on heroic charge and hammer by 50%
(there is no reason her mana costs should be like 40% of her mana pool at level 1. Lots of champs have godly harass that costs 0 mana or resources, like vlad and olaf e, how can poppy compete when she can't even use her spells to fight back without using all of her mana in one go?)

Rengar:
Remove the ap ratio on roar and tone down the stat boost, and give him all around buffs to his early game tankiness, including hp armor and MR.

Sejuani:
Increase her passive from 10% to 17%
(10% slow on AA is such a ****ty passive it's painful. make it 17-20 and she might see play)

Sion:
Either make him an AP champ, or an AD champ. Sion suffers from having 2 ap abilities and 2 AD abilities. Make up your mind, riot.

Swain:
Increase the range on e and q for stronger laning phase, but tone down the sustain on his ult. Kinda silly you can get a RoA and be unkillable when 5 people are focusing you.

Syndra:
Delete this champion. Nobody likes her.

Talon:
Give him a ranged AA and turn him into an ADC, and lower the slow amt on rake. There isn't much place for AD casters that are super un-tanky. They're a huge gamble. Either you go 10-0, or 0-10, which is lame.

Tristana:
Make explosive shot toggle-able, like vorpal spikes. Make her rocket jump less buggy when trying to jump over terrain, I often just jump up and land in the same spot when making a jump I feel I should have made.
(tristana's only drawback, and it's a huge one, is that she has no choice but to push the lane, which is why she sucks right now.)

Trundle:
Give him AoE

Tryndamere:
Give his ultimate something else, like a damage boost, or an attack speed boost, like a 'frenzied' state. Not dying is not good enough on an underpowered champion, and it often won't save you.

Twitch:
Give him 50 more range

Udyr:
Make switching stances reset his auto attack animation. Broken, I know, but it might not be as powerful as you think.

So that's my list. If you have any additional thoughts, definitely put them below and we'll discuss it. Also, if you think some of my changes go too far, or don't go far enough, let me know. I would have included other underpowered champs, but I left them out because I don't play enough of them to know how to fix them (fiora wukong hecarim, draven, etc)

Dr. Mundo's health costs are what are making him not a stupid jungler who walks into your jungle with boots and kills you. The health costs make him start cloth if wants to jungle, counterjungle, and gank. Hes fine.

GP's in an alright spot, the E change would be nice I guess.

Morde is viable, all he needs is the mvspd buff since all junglers **** all over him. He has free poke in lane that does some nice damage, hes just not vlad who can stack mpen and wreck face. He might need a little bit of his health costs toned down too, but thats solved with hpregen yellows which i'm still experimenting with.

Twitch change is a bit over the top since his early burst is pretty ridic if you run 18 ad 13 armor right now. He needs a buff I feel, but not range.

Udyr change is fine.

Tryn's ult is is most balanced point, it isnt his problem. His as well as Yi and Talon's problems are just being ad caster/melee carry. The class sucks.

Tristana change is good too, at least the explosive shot part.

Nasus change is fine.

Sejuani should have her passive work like GP's needing hits to stack the slow, but having a stronger slow to make up for the lack of DoT.

As for Rengar and Sion I like giving champions alternative builds, although AD sion overall isn't great.

The rest I'm not gonna comment on, but you should stop running around like you run this site when in reality you are just an average plat player.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:31pm | Report
hey throat.

I respect you.

but why the **** are you always so mad at people who give you their opinion?

just saiyan.

@Morde changes

Morde is fine. Increasing his damage would make him way too strong. All they need to do is reduce health costs, and up the shield imo.

It's already way to easy to hit 200 farm by 20 min on Morde.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:38pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

hey throat.

I respect you.

but why the **** are you always so mad at people who give you their opinion?

just saiyan.

@Morde changes

Morde is fine. Increasing his damage would make him way too strong. All they need to do is reduce health costs, and up the shield imo.

It's already way to easy to hit 200 farm by 20 min on Morde.

He suffers from i'm platsoihaveabig****andama****** syndrome.

Don't worry though go post your proposed changes on gd forum i'm sure you'll get great feedback.
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 7:53pm | Report
lol yaya if your in 800 Elo and can't get out , you belong in that Elo. It is ridiculously easily to climb at 800 and u shud not be losing games apart from once an a while.

and yes , throatslasher rages because of the really dumb ideas and opinions / contradictions that come up in mobafire. I agree is isn't nice , but he makes sense , and alot of the suggestions (actually basically all of them) that people used to counter throats suggestions I had to favepaln at.

esecially the one with lowering luxs CDs would make her an op support . that one made me cry tears of "wtf"
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide