Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1303 of 1800
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 3:07pm | Report
And i get a verbal abuse report just cause enemy/ally team didnt get that i was joking when i said certain thing that could be seen as flame. I even used a smile :(
"Cross over."
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 3:19pm | Report
I think chat bans are the strangest thing ever. The people I play with seldom talk during league games, and they are always complaining about chat bans that they get; I haven't gotten any sort of tribunal warning, or chat ban yet.

Probably just jinxed myself lol
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2014 7:22pm | Report

I....I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!!

She was a part of a couple...and the whole game her BF was all "aaahh bby I was too late" and "so close bae :(". NEVER AGAIN...NEVER AGAIN!
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 6:41am | Report
Genuine question, weren't plat players supposed to be part of the better half of league?

If so, is diamond also much worse than people claim it to be?
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 7:08am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
Genuine question, weren't plat players supposed to be part of the better half of league?

Being a diamond in diamond is like being a bronze in bronze. Sure, diamond players are really good, they all have something that got them so far; but there's still glaringly obvious reasons as to why they're not challenger.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 7:30am | Report
Meh. 8l

Also, further qq: I played a game while I was on tilt from last game. Did not end up well xD
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 9:26am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Plat players are above average - usually. Just like every other human being, they can have bad games though.

I think that diamond level play is widely misunderstood. I wouldn't say it is better or worse, but that non diamond players don't know. Seeing that I have to go watch the team fights on lolreplay several times, on .25x speed to find out why a team fight went the way it and understand what is going on, I can say that my lower ELO friends would not be able to see many of the little nuances that cause a team fight to go sour for one team, and well for another.

EDIT: Sorry if i came off as arrogant. Just trying to say that we all have something to learn
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 9:33am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Platinum is approx. best 10%, Diamond is best 2%.
source

Also consider that this is based off ranked only.

utopus wrote:

I think that diamond level play is widely misunderstood. I wouldn't say it is better or worse, but that non diamond players don't know. Seeing that I have to go watch the team fights on lolreplay several times, on .25x speed to find out why a team fight went the way it and understand what is going on, I can say that my lower ELO friends would not be able to see many of the little nuances that cause a team fight to go sour for one team, and well for another.

As per above, diamond is a really high level if you purely look at it statistically. However, if you ask me to analyse a diamond 5 game I could write a full-length essay with things that go wrong, thus it is by no means Elo-heaven. Diamond players have a lot of game experience but that doesn't mean they are good players, and EVERYONE can get there if they play for long enough.

It must be noted though that the skill differential between leagues in diamond is really, really high. The difference between D5 and D3 is about as big as the differential between bronze and silver. The difference between players WITHIN diamond 1 is as big as the skill difference between the rest of the tier.
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 12:32pm | Report
Mirror matches...why.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2014 7:16pm | Report
new homepage annoys me some
I can't see what threads people are posting in (presumably a bug)
and i can't tell which questions are new in that Q&A thing because it seems like it's just showing random ones.

I did get lux in an aram though and spammed laugh the entire game while also going legendary. 12/3/33 most gold 2nd highest damage (lucian beat me by a tiny amount) and i had only a rabadons, a half finished athenes and a ring/sorcs. was sitting on several thousand by the end

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide