Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1770 of 1800
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2017 3:58am | Report
Mooninites wrote:
No its not, economically Europe lags behind America and it has much bigger financial problems in the eurozone than America currently faces. It's almost universally agreed upon by economists that Europe's economy has recovered quite poorly since the 2008 financial crisis.
Economy is the thing I am least worried about but ok
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2017 7:41am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
Economy is the thing I am least worried about but ok

this. I am far more worries about far-right parties getting elected for banning refugees and turning european countries in another america by effectively removing our healthcare systems, our support for green energy and our social systems after they are done with the refugees.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
DreamingInRed
<Member>
DreamingInRed's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2017 1:32am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Brexit was brilliant and the economy has fared quite well in Britain, far better than "economic experts" had predicted. 65% of young people went to the polls in Britain for Brexit in a referendum that had 73% voter turnout. This myth is being perpetuated by Stay camp whiners who are triggered by the fact that they legitimately lost the election and they lost it quite handidly. To put it into perspective, that 65% is significantly higher than the U.S. youth turnout rate (48%). To further put it into perspective; voter turnout in Britain for the 2015 Parliamentary election was 34.19%. This idea that voters, particularly young voters, didn't turnout is a blatantly lie.

http://www.bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/09/young-people-referendum-turnout-brexit-twice-as-high

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/general-election-2015-explained-turnout-10224278.html

I would agree with your last sentence, hopeless seems to be the most apt description for the European Union

How can you judge expert opinions, when Brexit hasnt even happened yet? Noone can really predict what will happen until article 50 is triggerend and we have at least a rough draft on how everything will shape up with trade and employment contracts between UK and the EU.

And your referenced articles also show, that 70% of the youth voters voted remains, which of course doesnt matter in a democracry, but in a decision that is so heavily about the future and not so much about the present it is still a concerning number.

And as some others stated, ecnonomy isnt my biggest worry, Brexit, LePen, Trump are all part of a widespread comeback of nationalism and hate, trying to recreate something long gone.

I am not saying things are good in the EU right now, hell no, but that still doesnt justify something even worse.
Ridin
<Member>
Ridin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2017 1:52am | Report
Losing 7 games in a row due to my own autistic tendencies + the temperature being nearly 40 degrees = quitting league & playing smite for the rest of the week.
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2017 4:55am | Report
Ridin wrote:
Losing 7 games in a row due to my own autistic tendencies + the temperature being nearly 40 degrees = quitting league & playing smite for the rest of the week.

I feel ya man, used to play the game cold. It affects you so much more than you think.
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2017 7:39pm | Report
LOL what a tilting way to lose my EUW Master promos. I killed the enemy draven 3 times in 5 minutes so he started trolling. Then a few minutes later my Kha'zix got mad at Zyra flaming him 2 games in a row (had them both on my team previous game as well) and started inting. So the enemy Draven recognizes the free win and stops trolling, while our Kha'zix relentlessly runs it down mid over and over.

I didn't really mind too much since streaming is fun enough on its own regardless of my results, but just thinking that that's how I lost my Master promo is painful...

Oh well, still 1 win away from getting back into promos and I have all the time in the world, so it's not too bad.
Vicious Skittle
<Sharpshooter>
Vicious Skittle's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2017 9:57am | Report
Could have carried if you didn't suck

Signatures made by: The_Nameless_Bard and Hopper
End of the Line.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards