Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1782 of 1800
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2017 6:55pm | Report
We still have the Legacy client on our server. Maybe it's a good thing that we're behind sometimes?

Platinum is the Bronze of high elo, it seems.
Sig made by me!

Apollo Ranger
<Member>
Apollo Ranger's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2017 2:42pm | Report
Anyone else feel that Rengar is a bit bad at the moment XD
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2017 2:59pm | Report
I've felt like he's bad since they changed him and I keep accidentally pressing Q while I'm ulting. :^)

I dunno just never seemed to be able to get the hang of him after the changes.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2017 9:23pm | Report
My girlfriend's grandfather died this week and I'm entirely unsure how to help. I'm doing my best, but she's having a hard time with all of it. I just wish there was something I could do. :/
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2017 9:25pm | Report
Usually knowing that there is someone available in the case they need a hand to hold helps most. Everyone goes through grief their own way and there's pretty much nothing you can do there :p.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2017 9:56pm | Report
@ Lugignaf Just comfort her when you can. Losing a family member is so tough. I lost my uncle two weeks ago. It was extremely sad, gut-wrenching. Just being around people you love is something that held me together.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
winston gergill
<Member>
winston gergill's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2017 11:27pm | Report
@ Lugignaf I just went through this myself...best thing I think you can do is instead of asking things like "Is there anything I can do for you?" just do something that might make her feel a little bit better, even if just for a moment. Make dinner/cookies or something, buy flowers, that kind of stuff. So sorry you're going through this, it's a very difficult process. :(
Janna guide | Thanks @ LadyOfClockwork for the sig! :D
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2017 7:46am | Report
I really like playing adc, but every time I do I end up having to front line, engage and shot call. Why do my tank supports stand BEHIND me all the time? Not talking about laning phase but rather late game team fights where we're contesting something and everyone is like two screens away from the thing, waiting for me to take their important spells and run in.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
PatheticFeeder
<Member>
PatheticFeeder's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2017 8:59am | Report
I really like playing adc, but every time I do I end up having to front line, engage and shot call. Why do my tank supports stand BEHIND me all the time? Not talking about laning phase but rather late game team fights where we're contesting something and everyone is like two screens away from the thing, waiting for me to take their important spells and run in.

I quess that's the adc role pretty much. If your supports don't want to do anything you just have to farm :/
Professional feeding at its finest!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2017 11:27am | Report
When I play support, I always think my ADCs are bad. When I play ADC, I think my supports are bad.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide