Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Playing since beta, AMA

Creator: throatslasher October 8, 2012 12:34pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 12:31pm | Report
He was the best engager of all time. His ult did so much damage it was ludicrous. You could literally e into their team, press R, and they would ALL be down to half health. Or less.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 12:35pm | Report
Just how good was Locket Udyr?

iirc I played at that point, but I was probably low level and had no idea what Udyr was lol :P

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Meow?
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 12:43pm | Report
Was Annie as bursty then as she is now? What was Urgot release like? Was he spammed a lot before they nerfed him to hell?
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:04pm | Report
"Just how good was Locket Udyr?"
Compeltely ludicrous. Literally, press w>q>w>q>w>q nonstop, and you would never lose mana or health in fights. It was completely overpowered. It was also amazing on gragas.

"Was Annie as bursty then as she is now? What was Urgot release like? Was he spammed a lot before they nerfed him to hell?"
Annie hasn't really ever changed, but she was 10X better back then. When there were like, 4 mages to choose from. Back then, there was karthus, annie, katarina, ryze, twisted fate, zilean and anivia. this was before spell vamp, so kat was ****, literally she was just about the wrost champ in the game. nobody knew how to play very well, much less how to build, so the higher skillcap champs, people failed with, like karthus tf and ryze and anivia. annie was so simple. build ap, explode team. Also, back then, there were like, almost no 'gapclosers.' Nowadays, almost every bruiser has a way to 'get in your face instantly' making annie completely obsolete in today's meta.

Urgot was not played on his release. Only person that put the time in was bruise leet and he was the THE urgot in S1. we were buds then, and still are now. Urgot was just unplayed. I played a ****load of him when he came out, because I loved ad casters, but I played him exclusively in top and mid.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:16pm | Report
How much damage?
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:22pm | Report
go away
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:31pm | Report
Were you always a **** to everyone who disagreed with you or did league do that to you over time? Just trying to see into my future here.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:36pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Were you always a **** to everyone who disagreed with you or did league do that to you over time? Just trying to see into my future here.

Seriously?

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:43pm | Report
If this has been answered before, sorry.

What was the most impactful role, in your opinion, that contributed to getting to where you are now?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:43pm | Report
Inferiae wrote:

I know exactly what you mean mate, god knows how you feel playing it for years but even I after less than a year get so bored with the meta, I was playing the other day on my smurf account with my girlfriend (not to be like haha this is easy but more due to the fact my girlfriend isn't really a gamer.. working on it though!) and fancied playing Morgana support and she played Ashe

Yes she's not exactly amazingly viable but with someone new to the game who constantly overextends her shield is awesome to stop her getting CC'd and she sets up kills nicely so my other half can get some satisfaction from it, ANYWAY the entire team was slating me saying why wasn't I going mid, Morgana can't support blah blah, I was thinking **** me this is on a level 5 account and already new players are getting told what they can and cannot play, how does anyone expect the meta to change when all innovation is sucked from new players... anyway rant over

Anyway next question! Who do you think is the coolest champion in League? forget moves and viability, who's personality and appearance do you find coolest :) (this is open to anyone to answer by the way)

since you said its for anyone im gonna answer

i really like trundles backstory about how he took the curse for his tribe and was supposed to be thought of as a hero, but people just started ignoring him instead of bullying him but still wanted to save his tribe, but learned every in the tribe was going to die without the curse and he just kept it to himself because of how he was treated :D but hecarims look is just amazing and yoricks background is good too because he didnt even remember his own face or name
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide