Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Riot Games - World Cyber Police

Creator: Mooninites December 21, 2011 12:45am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 3:42am | Report
Ow dear. I'll just keep watching my lovely bobby poo.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 4:03am | Report
They are looking after their trademark and I salute them for it. And around Christmas it is only mega corporations that are allowed to be evil ;-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 5:00am | Report
Scrax wrote:

What they say, or do, on stream that does not DIRECTLY INFLUENCE the other players' IN-GAME experience should not be banable. Who gives a rats *** if they trash talk the other players? Unless it's flaming in the IN-GAME CHAT, they have NO REASON to ban him/them.

If they do it with SV, Regi and HSGG they should go after every single freaking stream as well. It's everyone or no one.

I will say this in an extreme way to make it understandable..

If a group of murderers runs into a building, kills people and then run out...
60% of them get cought but 40% succesfully escapes. Shall those 60% let free becuse everyone wasn't cought? xD

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 5:06am | Report
Winter, read what I wrote. If, I repeat, IF it had no impact on the IN-GAME experience, as in I am not directing my argument towards THAT EXACT match, they could be banned. If not, I see no valid reason what so ever on banning them.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 5:08am | Report
I agree with Riot's decision. If a Riot member just chances upon a stream where someone's trolling, etc, they should ban them. They shouldn't stalk every stream in the world and wait for something bad to happen. As a Riot employee, you shouldn't simply see something and think "BUT I SAW IT ON STREAM SO I'LL IGNORE IT EVEN THOUGH IT'S BANNABLE.", as a police officer, if someone robs a bank, you know about it because you saw it live on TV, but weren't there yourself, would you ignore it just because you didn't see anybody else rob a bank live?

Tamat's statement -
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=524682
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 5:25am | Report
Scrax wrote:

Winter, read what I wrote. If, I repeat, IF it had no impact on the IN-GAME experience, as in I am not directing my argument towards THAT EXACT match, they could be banned. If not, I see no valid reason what so ever on banning them.

But saint's trolling had a great impact on the outcome of the game.

Reginald didn't act like the Summoner's Code tells him to, so he got banned for a day in the forums.

Only SV got banned ingame, for a valid reason.

But yeah, ur right.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 5:34am | Report
Im to lazy to explain a long text but they deserved it when they did something bad, i hate trolling in the slightest, i even report ppl who write "easy" no matter if its a 20min surrender or a 40-60min long game
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 5:49am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Im to lazy to explain a long text but they deserved it when they did something bad, i hate trolling in the slightest, i even report ppl who write "easy" no matter if its a 20min surrender or a 40-60min long game

WHY DO YOU PLAY WITH ME THEN

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 6:04am | Report
after reading riots statement on the saintvicious case, I am happy this guy got "suspended"

and i know this is a bad argument but: its riots game if they feel like baning somone without a tribunal trial then its up to them to do so. dont like it`? dont play this game.

and lol at the peoples arguments
"Originally Posted by King Kong
Also rule IV: Enjoy, yourself but not at anyone else's expense: should be related to how Tigeg ignored Saint and Phantom saying saintvicious should jungle, correct?"

lolololollol
learn this: first picks decide, last picks adapt. doesnt matter if u are a pro or not.
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 6:24am | Report
This is E-Sports guys. Not just some game. If you're on a Football team, you need to constantly be aware of the image you are putting out there. The team can drop/kick/ban/whatever you for any actions taken INSIDE OF or OUTSIDE of the game that reflects badly upon them.

****py players like Saintvicious (I'm sorry, his actions in that stream made him look like a complete n00b and an utter *******, and I no longer hold any respect for him), ruin the game. *****y players ruin the game. Frankly, I hope Riot goes on a banning frenzy - especially at 1400 elo and higher. Despite the face that Riot is basically giving them their lives back, it cleans up the game for the rest of us who waste countless hours getting fake achievements when we might be doing something in the real world.

Ban em all, Riot. All the *******s, ingrates, and fools. Make my game more fun.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide