Scoty.LoL.Fonts or how to change the default...Creator: WoWScoty
January 26, 2013 6:37am
► Scoty.LoL.Fonts v0.2 ◄
If you have seen the TPA.Bebe stream you might have noticed that his gold gains are extra large. Inspired by him and the recent changes in Season 3(font size was reduced) I decided to change the font size to be more to my liking.
In the link below I have included RAF Manager 1.6 and my mod. Check the ReadMe.txt for install instructions.
Tested and working on the Tresh patch(22.214.171.124) and resolution 1920х1080.
This is incomplete list of the changed font sizes: Gold gains, Damage dealt/received, Disables, Announcements...
You can check the .xml fails comments for instruction on how to make your own changes.
Here is the ReadMe file for you convince:
=== Scoty's LoL Fonts Mod ===
Contributors: MrMiaghi(testing), Bligo(testing)
Donate link: email@example.com AT paypal.
Tested up to: Tresh Patch(126.96.36.199)(on resolution 1920x1080)
== Description ==
This mod changes the size of the default LoL fonts.
The sizes of the gold gains, damage, disables, etc are too small for my preferences.
So I changed them to better match the useful info that I need as an AD Carry.
Therefor the disables(stuns, roots, slows, fears) are now HUGE, gold gains are EXTRA LARGE,
the damage dealt/received is LARGE.
The announcements, the killing streaks and the other info notes are made smaller.
== Installation ==
This section describes how to install the mod and get it working.
0. Make sure that LoL is not running when installing/unistalling ANY mods!
1. Install RAF Manager. It's as simple as extracting the files from the bin.zip archive and pointing the RAF Manager at the right folders.
2. Drop the folder called "Scoty CFG___Drop.me.into.RAF.Manager" into the RAF manager dropdown area.
3. RAF Manager will ask you the right version of the files to be replaced(usually the higher number is always the right number).
As the time of writing of this read me the right versions are 0.0.0.107 and 0.0.0.101.
4. Name the whatever you like. Now rightclick on the newly created mod and select "Pack this file(ignores checkmark state)" option.
5. Its all done. You can revert at any time by opening RAF Manager, selecting the mod and chosing the "Revert to original(ignores checkmark state)" option.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Is this a virus ? =
Upload this archive to https://www.virustotal.com/ and check it yourself.
Check this link for the version 0.1 report:
= Can I get banned for using RAF Manager and/or your mod ? =
Check this link on the Riot's forums - http://na.leagueofle...d.php?p=8597866
= I don't like the font sizes! Can I change them ? =
Sure. Just open the .xml files, read the comments and change it to whatever values you like.
== Screenshots ==
== Changelog ==
= 0.2 =
* The dealt/received damage font's size was reduced(it was looking "spammy" when Legacy Damage text was not used)
* The minor announcements font's size was increased.
= 0.1 =
* Changed the default sizes of the disables, damage, gold gains, announcements text.
* Renamed most of the Riot's Resolution names to be more descriptive and easier for editing.
Hmm, yet suspicious, yet not suspicious, I'll keep an eye on you!
Change is gooooood
The conclusion of the Forum Awards 2015 is here!
The download link doesn't seem to work for me. Do you have any mirrors? Thanks.
This doesnt work anymore... ?
Try converting it into lolcats language.
For example "omg n00b haxor" whenever a kill is made.
Tah beh, or nat tah beh. BOOM! Nat tah beh.
I am not sure if I can fix it but I will try ... :D