Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shaco: Nerf or Buff?

Creator: KillingJoke04 March 17, 2012 4:18pm
KillingJoke04
<Member>
KillingJoke04's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 4:18pm | Report
So if you all cant tell I main Shaco. Hes my favorite character to this date and Ive been playing since the nerf of his boxes a few months ago. Which sucked enough as it is because it crippled his jungling. So riot now goes and says they are increasing his late game. But... Heres some unofficial patch notes

*Deceive now increases the damage of his next attack within 6 seconds by 140/160/180/200/220%, down from 140/160/180/220/240%.
*Two-Shiv Poison now deals an additional 50/90/130/170/210 magic damage when active, up from 40/80/120/160/200.

So basically the more you put into your Deceive the weaker it becomes. But they try to make up for it by giving you a 1.0 ratio on Two Shiv. I dont find this right at all.

So what do you all think are they buffing Shaco or Nerfing him to nothing.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 4:37pm | Report
It's a buff to endgame AD shaco. Right now, shaco's 2shiv, his main skill IMO, scaled off half your AD.
It's still making AP shaco meaningful though by not changing much else.

They're not hitting his early game ganks, more improving them IMO, and he scales better into end game.

A buff all around.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

KillingJoke04
<Member>
KillingJoke04's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 5:24pm | Report
Ive been seeing alot of people saying their nerfing him though. Something about if you dont get built youre actually weaker late gamme.
FreeBeats
<Member>
FreeBeats's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 9:05am | Report
I think this change is for the better.

Before if you did well with Shaco early, it would help your team control the laning phase, but late game you became a nonfactor.

Now, it might be a littke tougher to dominate early, but you'll be much more viable later on.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide