Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Should I get Diana or Riven?

Creator: Razgrim
March 15, 2013 12:35pm
12 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » Should I get Diana or Riven?
Which champion should I get?
Riven
Diana
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Razgrim » March 15, 2013 12:35pm | Report
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a new champion and I have my eye set on Riven and Diana. Both look like a lot of fun to play and seem pretty good. The problem is, I can only get 1. I already own Vi and Akali, so both champions that kinda play in a similar way to both. I've read about a few nerfs to both, but since I mostly play pickup games or vs bots, it's not that big of an issue for me.

Do any of you have some advice? I don't want to waste my RP or one of my 3 precious refund "tokens".
Razgrim's Forum Avatar

Razgrim
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by utopus » March 15, 2013 1:08pm | Report
I'd say riven, because she's a lot more fun to play.

However, Diana's most definitely a stronger pick. Riven hasn't been as strong of a pick as she used to be
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
utopus's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
utopus
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (309)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » March 15, 2013 7:03pm | Report
What lane are you going for?

Mid - Diana
Top - Riven
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Angelbroken » March 15, 2013 7:47pm | Report
Riven's emo-ness gets real annoying real fast. But I still love playing as her.

I jungle as Diana a lot and would pick her over Riven if you like to jungle as well.
Angelbroken's Forum Avatar

Angelbroken
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by -NA- Veng Lmfao » March 15, 2013 7:53pm | Report
Please be more specific.

What roles do you play? What roles would you play these into?
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Prominent (169)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MyRepublic » March 15, 2013 9:03pm | Report
I'd go with using the science of eeni meeni miney moh to solve this one. That's what I do and it hasn't failed me yet.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MyRepublic
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (70)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Phil Collins » March 15, 2013 9:25pm | Report
Riven is a stupid faceroll emo ***** *** ****** easymode dumb ****ing **** champion.

Get Diana.
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Phil Collins
<Member>
Rep: Prominent (175)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Razgrim » March 15, 2013 11:11pm | Report
Thanks for the feedback guys. The role is less important to me than having fun playing either champion, so that's why I wasn't more specific. If it was, my choice would've been much easier to make ;)

I chose Diana, taking your choices in consideration. First game (vs bots) was fun! She does a ton of damage AND is kinda tanky, which I absolutely like. Thanks for the advice. :)
Razgrim's Forum Avatar

Razgrim
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sweetroll Thief » March 16, 2013 9:12am | Report
Depends on role you play..
But between these two id say both of them are really good but i would recommend Diana,very fun and strong champion for solo Q.You wont regret her
Sweetroll Thief's Forum Avatar

Sweetroll Thief
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheRedPenguin » March 16, 2013 11:17am | Report
Diana.
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
Rep: Notable (47)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!