Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Something Smells Fishy Riot.

Creator: AncientNecro June 17, 2012 9:32am
1 2
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:54pm | Report
Someone else thought the same, Riot had a very appropriate and crushing response:

Per Riot Veon:

"This is ridiculous... If we wanted to get more views for Dreamhack, we'd probably want you to get into the air client homepage takeover which says "Hey, did you know Dreamhack is going on? Click here to go watch it!" On top of that, we don't ever want to "feed" people into a system they don't want to be in. Our core value - above all else - is to be player focused.

We're sorry the service is down, and we've got a lot of people working hard to get it back up. We're probably close to over 10,000 man hours over the past day just to get this patch going. Insinuating that we've got some "evil conspiracy" is just absurd and insulting.

Not to mention that Dreamhack's viewership is largely European, and the EU servers are both up right now..."

So conspiracy thwarted!

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:39pm | Report
Once again, the paranoid and demanding player base gets schooled by a Rioter.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 12:39pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I heard about that too, it sounds scary man. I'll stay inside where it's safe.

I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 12:17am | Report
I do that, seriously. **** the sun. I understand we need the heat to stay alive but it can stay on the other side of the world for all I care.

Command: Earth, stop spinning.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide