Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The new Cassiopeia

Creator: NicknameMy August 30, 2014 11:24pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:01am | Report
Hitting 5 people with Command: Shockwave is nowhere near easy lol, I think it's only happened twice competitively.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:02am | Report

Actually, that would be over16000/over9000/x. Dying a lot doesn't change that I almost always go positive by quite a lot.

We sure its by quite a lot in most of your screenshotted games? But still looks like you do your job.
"No way - Never - Can't cut it off before I've even had a chance to use it once!"
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:11am | Report
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:31am | Report
They seriously couldn't have given it a different name from Aspect of the Serpent?
My Guides

TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:33am | Report
They seriously couldn't have given it a different name from Aspect of the Serpent?

Why would they?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:36am | Report
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the thread is about Vapora now.

And fyi Rubino, there's a decent number of midlaners that do well versus Orianna, her ult has nothing to do with it (it's not unheard of a midlaner starting 0/4 and recovering because good positioning and sense of opportunity also gets you fed on champs like Ori, Ziggs, Xerath). The problem is that Orianna deals really well we midrange AP casters, and although Cassiopeia's Q range is huge, the rest is still pretty midrange, she has a Shield and two massive disengages that also deal damage.

You can try to make mid a farm lane vs Ori - which the new Cass will probably enjoy - but the snake's mentality pre-rework is pure lane bullying. Maybe she won't be as bad versus Ori post rework. However, she is still at a disadvantage in the sense that Ori can setup/followup ganks incredibly well and Cass has pretty much no mobility.

I myself will just cry because first-picking Swain is, once again, pretty much impossible with this Syndra/Orianna/Xerath/Post-rework Cassiopeia thing.
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 2:36am | Report
Too similar to Aspect Of The Cougar. Plus it's really uncreative and could have had a better name
My Guides

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 3:43am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I myself will just cry because first-picking Swain is, once again, pretty much impossible with this Syndra/Orianna/Xerath/Post-rework Cassiopeia thing.

Just take him top lane like I do. The early bird guts the melee.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 3:45am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the thread is about Vapora now.

Every thread is about me, whether people realize it or not.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 3:46am | Report

Just take him top lane like I do. The early bird guts the melee.

Junglers can really **** Swain up on top lane though. A natural consequence of bullying is to end up pushing the lane when your enemy is zoned from CS, and being pushed on top lane as a mage with no escape is pretty dangerous.

Plus, junglers have it fixed in their heads that they have to give blue buff to the mid laner, not to whichever solo lane would benefit most from it. And on purple side you're not even near blue buff.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide