Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The New Map!

Creator: Fabianni GG June 10, 2012 7:27am
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:40am | Report
Sooooo.... its like an entire game made up of the mid lane teamfights that you see in the last ten minutes of 5v5. Hmm. I suppose there have been enough ARAM games in Custom Search to catch Riot's attention. Neat. Looks like the new quickest match, displacing Dominion. I might be interested. Global and in-line ults, as well as large AOE ults are going to be really effective... Draven, Ezreal, Kennen, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Xerath, Ashe are probably going to be popular... I might end up playing this alot.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:54am | Report
Not that much interested, but I guess it is ok if you want a really short skirmish...
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Fabianni GG
<Member>
Fabianni GG's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 4:01pm | Report
I played it on PBE, Lv 3 at the start, 1350 gold and no snowball items.
And the matches aren't short, cost a lot get the first turret.
It's really funny.

Never open a tip on Dominion at the exact moment when you win...
AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 6:37pm | Report

Sooooo.... its like an entire game made up of the mid lane teamfights that you see in the last ten minutes of 5v5. Hmm. I suppose there have been enough ARAM games in Custom Search to catch Riot's attention. Neat. Looks like the new quickest match, displacing Dominion. I might be interested. Global and in-line ults, as well as large AOE ults are going to be really effective... Draven, Ezreal, Kennen, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Xerath, Ashe are probably going to be popular... I might end up playing this alot.

Except it's ALL RANDOM, no champion can really be "popular".
Karthus by LaCorpse

Fearless bush diving

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:06pm | Report
Mordekaiser is great on this, since he has good poke, a shield which reduces the enemy poke and a farmed Mordekaiser is generally a threat. Especially his Ghost can mean free wins.

I found out a little problem. If the enemy team is ahead and has destroyed your inhib, you can just camp your 2 base turrets and the game will never end.

Except it's ALL RANDOM, no champion can really be "popular".

Except that draft mode and blind pick are avaiable aswell.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:38pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

I found out a little problem. If the enemy team is ahead and has destroyed your inhib, you can just camp your 2 base turrets and the game will never end.

That's almost how it is already. Except this time, there's no fountain to rely on for the game of "poke, heal, repeat"

Just gun for the finishing blow after that.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 11:50pm | Report
I'm too used to ARAM on Summoner's Rift, the brushes on Proving Grounds annoy me to no end. That and having no wards. It's ******ed.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide