Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The "uncounterable's"?

Creator: Pølsemanden April 19, 2012 1:38am
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 12:30pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

ASHE HITS AD CARRY WITH ARROW. AD CARRY DIES. CAIT CLEARLY **** NOW POINT PROVEN.

I have to draw my hate befor such a incredibel argumentation. The structer so clear, the point all proved to the last detail and all with such an inner logic. Incredibel. You have to tell me how you do this.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 12:32pm | Report
Cait's damage is higher overall.
100% chance of crit ever 5 attacks endgame that can also crit for a total of 500% damage on one attack(because of course you have IE).

This is all from a safe distance with 2 different methods of escape(90cal net and the less reliable traps) and the longest range other than Tristana without using a skill.

Fox, can you tell me what else Ashe brings to a team fight? AoE? So does Cait. Only difference is, Ashe's is blocked by the ever-present tank. So will that stun unless, like in your perfect team fight example, everyone on the enemy team is out of position. Now look at Cait's AoE. While it is a line, it is also not 100% blocked by a tank or other team members and still deals decent damage if she chooses to use it.

Comparing ults, Ashe's is better to start fights while Cait's is better to end them. No matter what, Cait's will do damage. It also is scaling off her primary stat of AD. Ashe's has nothing other than a weak stun at close range. If she's trying to get the optimal 3 second stun, she's not present in the team fight.

Honestly, I would have most other carries over Cait as well. But not because she's a terrible end game champion. She's a lot more reliant on "winning" the fight than the other carries are. Trist has a reset if things go badly, Twitch has his 7 piercing shots to make people run in fear(which can miss if I may add), Ashe has the initiates, Graves has the zoning with smokescreen and massive AoE damage as well as tank stats(best AD carry ever IMO). All Cait has is her range and the ability to chase really well and pick people off.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide