Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The "uncounterable's"?

Creator: Pølsemanden April 19, 2012 1:38am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 10:33am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Kennen is the hardest one to counter. He can also go top, mid or even bot. He is most versitale and wins any

Swain kinda drops him like a rock.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 10:57am | Report
i love yorick.. There are solo top champions and yorick.He is the solo top himself.
So far i have got no counters with yorick. But im pretty sure there must be some.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:10am | Report
You dont "win" a lane against a good yorick... You *Survive* it. All there is to it.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:18am | Report

You dont "win" a lane against a good yorick... You *Survive* it. All there is to it.

Pretty much =Pthis game morde was turrethugging for the first 15 mins then skarner came to gank me, i got double from it. I was already level 18 when everyonelse was around 15's Then morde simply abandoned top lane and started roaming, i pushed all the way top to the inhib turret it was funny cait came to gank, insta died, tf came to gank at level 6 with his ult he ran like hell. Only times i died was when i got cocky and tried to 1v5, howver i still got some with me before i died.

He's really underplayed and underrated i honestly wouldn't wanna see everyone playing him tbh lol.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:52am | Report
I could imagen cho doing quite good vs Yorick and well WW as he can rush MR and gets mana reg on top
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:07pm | Report
Cho COULD do well as long as the Yoric wasnt being too aggressive. If cho cant last hit he has no sustain.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:27pm | Report
nothing is uncounterable.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:43pm | Report
Cho'Gath
Trundle
Sion

All **** all over yorick

I don't really lose to anyone as Sion, if you know how to play him, he's pretty unmovable in lane. :o
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:51pm | Report
Quoted:

So what champions are solid first picks and uncounterable?
My short-list.
Top:
Renekton(although he has a hard time against kennen), Pantheon, Nidalee, cho'gath.

Mid:
Galio, Ryze(to some level), Morgana.

Bot:
Urgot.

Support:
Janna

Jungle:
Trundle.

Champions i chose not to enlist:
Warwick gets destroyed by a lot of matchups(personal favourite; Gangplank.)(hard time against ryze/kennen as well)
Gangplank, used to be my go-to top pick if i was first pick but i figured if enemy picks pantheon you dead bro, you can still get through this afk-farming maxing W though.
Olaf is very strong, but if they send ryze or Kennen you'll have a hard time.

Top:
Renekton is beat by most people top that can build armor without getting behind in their builds.

Panth is weak against most AD's with sustain.

Nidalee gets beat by a good singed player, or a good player of most any bruiser really.

Cho'Gath is a late game monster, but a lot of champions beat him early game.

Mid:

Galio doesn't have kill pressure on most mids, he farms, and has his ulti late game, soraka deals with both pretty well.

Ryze is beat by anyone that can push, i personally use Mordekaiser and just push him to his tower and roam.

How you beat morgana is by picking a mage that can push. You push the wave and don't let her roam, make her last hit at tower.

Bot:

Urgot loses to burst comps.

Support:

Janna loses to sustain comps.

Jungle:

Trundle is pretty weak overall as a jungler, if you don't let it get to super late game, trundle is pretty weak overall.
Tri lane for life.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:53pm | Report

Cait is hard countered by sivir O.o

I've heard this alot, don't think it's true. Spellshielding traps isn't enough to be considered a hard counter

Also, ren and panth aren't very good :/

They're really strong early game and can snowball out of control. They're not really popular in tournament play because you have to snowball to be effective. People see this and automatically assume that they as champions are not good.

I'd prolly say something more along the lines of

Top:
Lee Sin, Gangplank, Cho'Gath, Irelia, Vladimir, Nidalee

Lee Sin is countered by Yorick
Gangplank is hard countered by Pantheon
Cho'Gath is countered by any hypercarry
Vladimir is brokenly OP at the moment
Nidalee is countered by aggressive play pre-6

Mid:
Ryze, Urgot, Galio, Mordekaiser

Ryze, Cassiopeia, Karthus, and Anivia are 4 champions that are popular mid because they are so hard to counter, Urgot is very counterable by basically any burst mage, Galio is a counter pick to mid, so he's very counterable. Mordekaiser is also on the verge of broken; he just requires a lot of ganks, even then he can be ******ed. Fiddlesticks and apparently Malzahar counter morde really well. Cassiopeia is another strong pick again morde.

Carry:
Miss Fortune, Corki

Miss Fortune is a pick to win the lane, even then Caitlyn is a solid pick against her. Also picking passive farm lanes, with a heavy sustain support is difficult for Miss Fortune to deal with

Corki is one of the most overrated carries in the game. Kog'Maw is a reactionary pick to Corki, even then Tristana is stronger than Corki at all points of the game except for her weak mid-game.

[/quote]

Jungle:
Shyvana, Dr. Mundo, Trundle

Support:
This is usually picked depending on your team, rather than the other team, however, a good Janna is always awesome! :O

Don't know much about the jungle, Janna is pretty overrated. She can be countered in different ways. I think she gets beat by kill lanes and sustain lanes. The difference is kill lanes require early dominance which janna can deal with pretty well between her shield and tornado, but around level 3-5 both kill lanes and sustain lanes becomes strong. The only think I think Janna counters is Alistar and Sona. The reason she's picked is because she is one of the few supports that can directly affect the outcome of a teamfight, specifically by controlling all 5 enemies. That's why Nunu & Willump is/was popular, Sona was popular, etc.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide