Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The "uncounterable's"?

Creator: Pølsemanden April 19, 2012 1:38am
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Not sure if trolling....

Not trolling at all. I find Caitlyn to be terrible. She has NOTHING good except her passive.

- Ult is pretty much useless mid-late game, since it will ALWAYS be blocked
- Piltover something (her Q), only powerful early on, but that skill is so slow and predictable, it's not even funny. Learn2dodgeskillshots.

- Traps, again, extremely easy to ''evade'' (I think that's the right word). It's really easy not to walk in one. Just be smart and don't facecheck unwarded brush since that brush will obviously be trapped.

- Caliber Net, it's supposed to be a defensive dash, but it ahs the exact same range as Graves's dash, wich is intended to be an offensive dash. Find the error. »It can save your *** once in a while, but it's far from being a legit escape mechanism IMO.

- Headshot I think it's called (her passive), is awesome trought. Give her a free crit every 8 attacks. Only good thing Caitlyn has.

Of course, I take into account that the Caitlyn isn't stupidly fed

P.S.

MF doesn't suck lategame, where cait does.

Seems like i'm not the only one who believes Caitlyn suck late game.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:13pm | Report
I recall arguing with you for some time about this before, so I'm just gonna say you're wrong and leave it at that.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:21pm | Report
It's not about late game. I agree she isn't as strong as others and others scale into late better (even though it's not like Caitlyn is completely useless by any means), but you said "laning vs her is a free win".
I'm sorry, but I find it hard to take you seriously if that is what you truly think.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wren
<Member>
Wren's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:21pm | Report
OP mentions 'bad against Kennen' a lot. Why isnt Kennen on the list then?
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:23pm | Report
Luther : We did argue about this and as I recall, you're the one who said '' You're wrong'' and then stopped arguing about it lol. You gotta explain yourself. Explain your thoughts and opinion. You can't just come in and say '' You're wrong, i'm right. Period'' and then leave.

Wayne : Maybe it's because I naturally have an easier time than most vs her in lane. Maybe it's because I never saw a good Caitlyn (wich is highly improbable). But I really don't have a hard time at all agaisnt her. In fact, I have a really easy time. Since the only good thing she ahs is her passive, all you gotta do is stay far once you she has 6-7 stack of Headshot, then go back in when she uses her Headshot. Simple as that.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:32pm | Report
Renek isn't un-counter-able, lol.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 4:04pm | Report
uh cait is super strong late. she doesnt have a great steroid like trist vayne kog, but she has massive range and a kickass passive and thats what makes her one of the better lategame ADs. if you are using Q/R in a teamfight you are an idiot, just sayin.

caits real issue is when she has no items (mid game) and thats definitely her weakest phase, but to suggest cait is bad late game is pretty ignorant.

Wren wrote:

OP mentions 'bad against Kennen' a lot. Why isnt Kennen on the list then?

kennen is countered by gap closers/burst top lane (irelia, j4, lee, etc) as well as high burst mid (leblanc, veigar, etc) because he doesn't buy any health early game. kennen is a generally safe pick for both lanes though, doesn't actually counter many champs but doesn't lose to many either. pretty much makes it a skill matchup.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 4:04pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Wayne : Maybe it's because I naturally have an easier time than most vs her in lane. Maybe it's because I never saw a good Caitlyn (wich is highly improbable). But I really don't have a hard time at all agaisnt her. In fact, I have a really easy time. Since the only good thing she ahs is her passive, all you gotta do is stay far once you she has 6-7 stack of Headshot, then go back in when she uses her Headshot. Simple as that.

No, it's not that simple. Caitlyn's superior range allows her to hit the enemy AD carry every single time he/she goes to get cs. Every single time, Fox.
I don't agree about her Q either, it's certainly dodgeable, but not so slow that it will never have a chance to hit.

I'm also not saying she should dominate every lane she's in, but she's annoying to say the least. I question how often you've faced a Caitlyn.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 4:06pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

uh cait is super strong late. she doesnt have a great steroid like trist vayne kog, but she has massive range and a kickass passive and thats what makes her one of the better lategame ADs. if you are using Q/R in a teamfight you are an idiot, just sayin.

caits real issue is when she has no items (mid game) and thats definitely her weakest phase, but to suggest cait is bad late game is pretty ignorant.

Thankyou. Listen to this man.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 4:40pm | Report
Cait has the 4th highst late game of all AD carrys. The Top 5 are

Vayne
Kog'Maw
Tristana
Cait
Kennen

Yeah Kennens steroid kicks *** late game. At least the math gave him almost as much dps as Cait on a similar range.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide