Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Things you're good at & Things you could...

Creator: Jovy March 16, 2015 2:29pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4
Aerovian
<Member>
Aerovian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 11:34am | Report
I'd say i'm pretty good at last hitting minions. I can get around 100 cs in 12-15 minutes, depending on the champion i'm playing, and if i'm forced to hug tower or not. I still try to practicing last hitting around the tower. Sometimes you forget when and how you have to hit the minion, in order to last hit it in the end.

What i really have trouble getting used to, is havin continuously map awareness. My map awareness differs from game to game. In some games i have more of it, and others not so much. Currently i look at the map it like every 10-20 sec at average. But in certain situations i just forget to look at that map. Any tips for getting the habit of looking at the mini map more often? Are there specific situations i should be more aware of whats happening in the other lanes?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 11:47am | Report
>Currently i look at the map it like every 10-20 sec at average. But in certain situations i just forget to look at that map. Any tips for getting the habit of looking at the mini map more often? Are there specific situations i should be more aware of whats happening in the other lanes?

Last hit two creeps then look at the mini-map. Think about how long it takes a pink ward to go down. 5 autoattacks or effectively 3 autos if they have an autoattack resest mechanism. You will be a sadz if you don't look up often enough to notice something like that happening.

If you have Teleport or a teleport like ability Shen, Twisted Fate, Rek'Sai you need to be Very aware of what is going on in the other lanes. In fact you may even want to find the ward you would hypothetically teleport to if you did need to provide an emergency countergank.

Or say a ward in the enemy jungle spots the enemy jungler backing. Well hello 20 seconds in which I can go ham on my lane opponent without fear of the enemy jungler showing up to spoil the fun!
Aerovian
<Member>
Aerovian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 12:17pm | Report
Thanks ^ dude :D
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 6:36pm | Report
You would think a lot of people would get tired of this especially when your in a team fight. You level up & you can't you skills until you distribute that point.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2015 1:42am | Report
I'm quite good at last hitting. I also think I'm good at balancing aggressive poke with last hitting.

What I really could improve on is map awareness during a hectic lane. I get ganked a bit too often even if there's a ward on the way. I also am bad at noticing when another lane calls ss. And while we're on the subject I have messed up quite a few ganks because I don't notice when the jungler comes to gank.
Ranger1986
<Member>
Ranger1986's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2017 3:53am | Report
I'm really good at Support, poke, make perfect time shield,ward and push.
I'm not bad for the other role, ganking, use items and summoner's spell.
When I'm support I can't let an ennemy run away but I can steal kill by accident/mistake.
I said that but I didn't play ranked.
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide