Mobafire Network
's Forum Avatar

Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...

Creator: gabpin
October 13, 2011 6:39pm
136 posts page 9 of 14 Forums » General Discussion » Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by C4k3CooKieZ » October 20, 2011 8:33am | Report
  1. Queue for a game
  2. Enter champion select, don't say a word
  3. Enter the game, Dont say a word
  4. Go to whatever lane you're assigned to, don't say a word
  5. Play the game, don't say a word
  6. Win/lose, don't say a word - otherwise you care too much
  7. Repeat
  8. ???
  9. Profit







C4k3CooKieZ's Forum Avatar
C4k3CooKieZ
<Member>
Posts: 183
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011
Rep: Unremarkable (18)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nighthawk » October 20, 2011 10:41am | Report
Yagamoth wrote:



This reminds me... So you consider the "vocal minority" to be the "vast majority"? ;)

I disagree with your statement. I always see some flamers/trolls/idiots. They are loud, but they are not the majority.


No, I consider the vast majority the vast majority. Whether they say anything or not is immaterial, If I play 10 games a day I find 9/10 of those games there is someone who swears/flames/trolls/is an idiot and the 10th game is a premade. If I play 200 games a month 180 of those games there are flamers/trolls/idiots. I pretty well never see a game where someone doesn't troll/flame someone else.





Dominion 101 Coming Soon! | At 700 rep i'll ask Nikki (GMD) out.
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Posts: 9626
Joined: Dec 7th, 2010
Rep: Renowned (647)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShrideRR » February 27, 2012 12:51am | Report
HE guys..i got this message:Greetings shrider,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code. As such, your account and forum posting privileges have been permanently suspended, consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.



SO i know i got banned sometimes. and i flame ofc its normal which player dont flame if some guy says (easy. noobs, hahaah umad bro ) its obvious i get mad...but sometimes the enemy team starts too flame too (srry my english sucks):S but i think it pretty normal if people flame its a online game? i thought people get banned for HACKIN, or other stuff...? i flame too a lot of times ofc its normal if some guy kills me and he was onvious lucky and says: SKILLS -.- (******)

but can i get back my ACC i was lamost crying because of this please help me
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
ShrideRR
<Member>
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 23rd, 2012
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShrideRR » February 27, 2012 1:10am | Report
C4k3CooKieZ wrote:
  1. Queue for a game
  2. Enter champion select, don't say a word
  3. Enter the game, Dont say a word
  4. Go to whatever lane you're assigned to, don't say a word
  5. Play the game, don't say a word
  6. Win/lose, don't say a word - otherwise you care too much
  7. Repeat
  8. ???
  9. Profit

First at all its ok what your are sayin....but your tellin me i should pick up a champ and dont say a word?? you gotta be kiddin me??? so if everybody hase tank ok? you would be quiet ?? you dont would say: he we need atleast (EXAMPLE) cait or fiddle or ashe?? and if you are in the game..you just go in a lane and how? you need a good partner too go in a lane! you cannot just go in a lane without sayin nothing thats ******ed srry and you can get reported because of no communication :S!!! and if you are playin the game without sayin nothing?? how you can win ? without sayins (SS) or need help in MID LANE... or need GANK? so.... (SRRY FOR BAD ENGLISH) i hope you understand what im sayin..because your tipps are very bad and some beginners can do that and would get reported
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
ShrideRR
<Member>
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 23rd, 2012
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yukimaru » February 27, 2012 3:59am | Report
gabpin wrote:

yes hahah in 260 years. but for real I only sweared so I find it kind off dumb to ban people for this permantly and to answer your question it was my 3rd ban only so... and all of them for verbal abuse...

If u dont get it after your first, and even second ban, i wouldnt even find it sad that u got banned permant for something so silly.

~Moba's biggest Otaku~
"Cold hands warm heart? I could wear gloves if it bothers you."
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Yukimaru
<Member>
Posts: 1361
Joined: Jan 14th, 2011
Rep: Notable (56)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tabooski » February 27, 2012 4:17am | Report
Listen, if you act somewhat like this, then you probably deserved it....(fyi, I did create this lol)

Tabooski's Forum Avatar
Tabooski
<Member>
Posts: 14
Joined: Feb 16th, 2012
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Snookemz » February 27, 2012 5:04am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:

HE guys..i got this message:Greetings shrider,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code. As such, your account and forum posting privileges have been permanently suspended, consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.



SO i know i got banned sometimes. and i flame ofc its normal which player dont flame if some guy says (easy. noobs, hahaah umad bro ) its obvious i get mad...but sometimes the enemy team starts too flame too (srry my english sucks):S but i think it pretty normal if people flame its a online game? i thought people get banned for HACKIN, or other stuff...? i flame too a lot of times ofc its normal if some guy kills me and he was onvious lucky and says: SKILLS -.- (******)

but can i get back my ACC i was lamost crying because of this please help me


Sure i can help you.

Stop flaming, shut up and play the game and try your best to help your team, end of problems.
Snookemz's Forum Avatar
Snookemz
<Member>
Posts: 75
Joined: Dec 27th, 2011
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pølsemanden » February 27, 2012 5:26am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:

HE guys..i got this message:Greetings shrider,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code. As such, your account and forum posting privileges have been permanently suspended, consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.



SO i know i got banned sometimes. and i flame ofc its normal which player dont flame if some guy says (easy. noobs, hahaah umad bro ) its obvious i get mad...but sometimes the enemy team starts too flame too (srry my english sucks):S but i think it pretty normal if people flame its a online game? i thought people get banned for HACKIN, or other stuff...? i flame too a lot of times ofc its normal if some guy kills me and he was onvious lucky and says: SKILLS -.- (******)

but can i get back my ACC i was lamost crying because of this please help me

And you didn't get it the first, second or third time you got banned?
Well i only have one piee of advice for ya, when u get a warning. Listen to the warning and stop doing whatever the ********ed warning tells you not to do. Rules are there for a reason, warnings get sent out for a reason.

Also, Nice necro.

Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!


"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice | Kennen guide | Shaco guide(needs some upvotes)
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Pølsemanden
<Scout>
Posts: 3788
Joined: Jan 6th, 2011
Rep: Prominent (142)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Darcurse » February 27, 2012 5:40am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:
SO i know i got banned sometimes.


You got temp banned multiple times already and now after getting perm banned you can't understand it...?
And now you ask around here, if you can get it back..?

Yeah, there's definitely sth wrong... with today's youth, that is.

Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Darcurse
<Member>
Posts: 1576
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2010
Rep: Notable (36)
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShrideRR » February 28, 2012 11:37am | Report
Snookemz wrote:



Sure i can help you.

Stop flaming, shut up and play the game and try your best to help your team, end of problems.
wtf if people stats insult for no reason?? i cannot be quiet :S and sometimes the team dont even help me or they dont even speak english....-.- not my fault
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
ShrideRR
<Member>
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 23rd, 2012
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!