Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TSM accusing Azubu Frost of cheating

Creator: cooper56 October 7, 2012 7:07am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:30pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Shut up Please. All of you just shut up. This is the dumbest convo I've ever read. Hell I could argue that league should be classified as anything if I really put my mind to it, and I could disagree that it was anything. Just stop trying to fight over something so stupid.

Pretty much this. I dont understand how you derailed this much. MAYBE the word "eSport" isnt appropriate. Maybe. It is still pretty obvious that any kind of competition should involve sportmanlike attitude. No one cares about the word's etymology, we care about the idea behind it, namely respect for your opponents.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:32pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Shut up Please. All of you just shut up. This is the dumbest convo I've ever read. Hell I could argue that league should be classified as anything if I really put my mind to it, and I could disagree that it was anything. Just stop trying to fight over something so stupid.

Trying to understand what someone else is saying without understanding what actual definitions they are using causes miscommunication, unnecessary disagreement and misunderstandings.

By clarifying definitions and/or phrases, you can avoid this and move onto actual disagreements in opinions. If you argue simply because you misunderstand what someone else has written wastes time better spent elsewhere.

In any case, let them squabble. What bearing does it have on you?

Moving back on-topic. Soundproof headphones and boxes to prevent them from seeing the screens. Alternatively, just locate the screens somewhere that can't be seen by the players. Even if they don't do it this World Champ, at least they can sort it out for consequent tourneys.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:39pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Trying to understand what someone else is saying without understanding what actual definitions they are using causes miscommunication, unnecessary disagreement and misunderstandings.

By clarifying definitions and/or phrases, you can avoid this and move onto actual disagreements in opinions. If you argue simply because you misunderstand what someone else has written wastes time better spent elsewhere.

In any case, let them squabble. What bearing does it have on you?

Moving back on-topic. Soundproof headphones and boxes to prevent them from seeing the screens. Alternatively, just locate the screens somewhere that can't be seen by the players. Even if they don't do it this World Champ, at least they can sort it out for consequent tourneys.

theyre going to be moving the screens and putting things in the way so that the teams cant see them for the upcoming games

at least they said that in the thread i posted earlier
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 3:59pm | Report
GUYZ Guys

TSM Said that Azubu out played them and deserve to ****ing win. It wouldn't have mattered if the cheated. They would have still won either ****ing way

/thread
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:01pm | Report
Cheating = possible DQ which might mean TSM goes through instead. Alternatively, it might just DQ AF and let the semi-finals default to whoever they might have played.

Not that I actually see any of this going to happen, but hum.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:02pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:
GUYZ Guys

TSM Said that Azubu out played them and deserve to ****ing win. It wouldn't have mattered if the cheated. They would have still won either ****ing way

/thread

Actually I'm pretty sure Reginald admitted to being outplayed in the second game, but the perceived cheating in the first game had a significant impact on the first game since TSM's counter strategy revolved around their tricky lvl 1 invade.

Even if AF was a thousand times better than TSM, cheating could still get them disqualified whether they would have won the match or not. I doubt this will happen though, because there is little more than a small amount of suspicious evidence and no conclusive proof to speak of.

Let's just hope Riot fixes this for the next tournament. I don't know why they went with such a vulnerable screen placement in the first place.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:09pm | Report
The screen should be placed [in front] of the players so that they can't look at the screen.

/thread
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:11pm | Report
the screen should be placed on an overhang over the players so there is 0 chance of them seeing it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 4:12pm | Report
It's actually quite simple Psi.

They (Riot) didn't expect to have technical problems. But then they did and opportunity knocked. (Whether AF answered on purpose or by accident is completely irrelevant)

The result was well, what we have here. Majority of non NA nationals complaining that TSM is "*****ing" because they lost, then reasonable people saying "TSM is in the right to complain", then the others who are just sitting back and enjoying the view as the world burns. ^_^
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 12:54am | Report
As I somewhat tried to clear up in my last post, I find that TSM could have taken that quarterfinal against AF.

Thing is, that because their level 1 invade got screwed over, and they then were fuzzled, not really knowing what to do (They couldn't possibly expect such a thing to happen - then what do you do?). This led to the first game loss.
What I am saying is that, even if Reginald does say that they were simply outplayed, they still had a psychological battering in the first game, and they are all pretty much thinking in their heads "They're cheating, they're cheating" or "They cheated, they cheated", which I can imagine leads to severe loss of concentration, if not even communication.

I find that TSM could have one that first game, possibly because of that level 1 invade (It's just an FB, I know, but it would still give them a major confidence boost), and then they would have two games to win another one for the quarterfinal victory.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide