Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Urgot OP?

Creator: JasonTheGoldenBullet March 23, 2013 6:58pm
23 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 5:46am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

>Moon makes a valid point.
>proceed to troll with stupid images instead of acting like a grownup

I am sorry, but Moon didnt make a point, he stated an opinion (which would be easy to validate, I agree)
Overmyynd overreacted much because he got hit on and on and on. Meh whathever, I think both are not acting the way they should anyway.

On-topic: Yea well, you can sure smash a few lanes as Urgot, but as other pointed, most of his abilites were hit pretty hard, making it difficult to land a bajilion homing missiles on the same crippled target in a single one-way "skirmish". And that was pretty much why Urgot was played.
I STILL LOVE URGOT <3
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 10:51am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

also urgot still has really good early game, if i use him i normally only pick him if i know i have champions that have a lot better late game just so i can shut down the other adc in lane

Urgot =/= ADC -.-

he's a ranged AD bruiser.

he really shines against melee bruisers in top lane...but even then, he's not OP...
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 2:52pm | Report
i never said urgot was an adc...i said i use him to shut down the adc early because of his early game power and that i play him when i know i have someone like jax or akali that have enough late game power that you dont need an adc for damage
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide