Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What Does Honor Mean to You?

Creator: DemonSovereign January 21, 2013 9:47pm
1 2 3 4
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 9:47pm | Report
^title. Explain what each Honor category means to you. Why do you get honored for that category? Why do you honor someone for a specific category?

The four Honor categories are:
Friendly
Helpful
Teamwork
Honorable Opponent

I'll post my own opinion later. Going to finish up some homework first. Also has anyone ever seen a yellow ribbon before? I haven't :c
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Foo18
<Member>
Foo18's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 10:06pm | Report
I honor people who make me laugh. That's about it.
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 10:17pm | Report
Honor is like a title, it sounds fancy and makes you feel special, but that's it :P

However, I do not mind that, I actually find that fun.
Besides, I really want a yellow ribbon :p

I have an honorable opponent and a teamwork ribbon, basically because people tend to give that one if people give any honor at all.

I like the system, it is meant as a counter to the report system. It is not really working the way they wanted, but I think the idea is great and I support it.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 10:51pm | Report
Any game I play, I'll give a +honor to my opponent and a +honor to my jungle. If I'm playing support, i'll give honor to my ADC + honor to the enemy ADC / Support. It's standard from me, a bit of a habit. If anybody else stands out, i'll also give them honor, but yeah. Always to those guys!
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 4:10am | Report
I once had a yellow ribbon T.T
But then people just got too lazy trying to get their own honors to honor anyone else...

+rep me if you think I did something cool enough to deserve it!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 4:31am | Report
I honor people who you can see making a conscious effort to keep a team together, or is making the game fun. Those people tend to have the right attitude to gaming.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 4:36am | Report
sirell wrote:

I honor people who you can see making a conscious effort to keep a team together, or is making the game fun. Those people tend to have the right attitude to gaming.

^ This, and I also a honor any enemy that takes the effort of saying "Good Game" or "(insert character) was very good :D". Anyone who's polite.
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 7:09am | Report
I honor people when they deserve the honor or don't troll people during the match. When your not a sore loser and not rage when you lose or talk **** when you win is a honor point in my book.
Made the signature myself :3
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 9:33am | Report
I give Friendly to teammates who are a pleasure to teammates or occasionally the weaker players that try really hard and apologize when they make mistakes.

I give Helpful to people that teach me something politely. That basically never happens in game so I don't give this one out much.

I give Teamwork to people who carry our team without being arrogant, people who coordinate and keep the team focused, people who make sacrifices for the benefit of others, and anything else that would make me want to honor a teammate. I usually give this one out to the players that leave a good impression.

I give Honorable Opponent to enemy players that play extremely well and lose because of their teammates, but show grace in defeat, to players who congratulate our team on our victory (more than just a courtesy gg) and promote a positive atmosphere for both sides, and players that congratulate specific members of our team (especially if it's me :D) for playing well in game.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 9:45am | Report
I like the idea, and I give honor points when I deem it appropriate.

but I feel they made it all too easy, I guess...I got honorable opponent almost immediately, despite having more teamwork points. Now I don't get any at all basically, despite not having changed my attitude.

and I know people who should definitely have badges for things, but don't because it takes too many points to get them. Kinda wish honor got you something other than a pretty badge and a title...
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide