Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What will be the next sleeper strong champ?

Creator: Yukimaru April 4, 2012 12:21pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:24pm | Report
Fiora and Lulu.

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:25pm | Report
Give the it time. As more pro players will start to play him people will try to pick him up aswell. I am trying it atm and yes it can be frustating XD
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:39pm | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

I checked stuff, u also said he was "bad"(maybe we have different opinions of bad, but in my opinion a champ is bad if he cant get played competive) after the Sejuani patch.
And if Moba would have a better search option like 80% of all other Forum's have(or at least something like "show all posts of this user") i would have linked specific threads in my first post!

Yes, the old Mundo was ****ing awful.

It's like you don't understand what I'm saying. Mundo WAS bad. They reworked some numbers on his W, and now he can jungle, but he's still faced with the difficulty of a truly optimal item path. The best option is probably to build into his E, which is only one scale.

Go ahead and link as many posts and threads as you want, I've played somewhere between 600-700 games on this champion, and my statements about him have always been the same.

He sucked so bad. His W was reworked. He can jungle, but his item pathing is difficult.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:57pm | Report
I feel that Mundo can't build for Lategame, he is strongest around lvl 11-15 compared to others around the time when he should have boots, Warmogs and triforce if going well, triforce and giants belt if not.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:07pm | Report
And I still think there are better picks. Mundo is really flavor right now.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:10pm | Report
I'm not saying anything else, but Mundo could jungle in the old jungle too, without w changes :P

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:17pm | Report
Barely. He couldn't jungle and gank, and to top it all off, the jungle has been reworked since and the mobs are different.

You people say things without thinking about what you're saying, everything changes constantly in this game.

You can't seriously go back to what I said about something that's not even the same anymore, and try to make me look dumb for it.

Might as well call me out on Shaco too. I said Shaco was top 10 worst champions in game before the jungle rework. That all changed with the jungle rework, which is part of what makes Mundo a potentially viable pick.
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:17pm | Report
All champs are alright. Your solo que overlords are currently generating a fotm of soraka, jax, and olaf.

And bioshock guy
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:18pm | Report
The W changes made Mundo jungel less a suicde then it was befor. He is in favor atm becaus he can handel counter jungling very well due his fast clear time and an infinity slow. It is like a Trundel with AoE clearing you don't want to face him in his jungele.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Viktor.

Once people pick up on how to use his laser (and how strong it is) he'll start wrecking faces.

and get nerfed D:
My guides:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide