Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

What's a good CS score at..Humm.. Let's say at...

Creator: YayaFTW January 7, 2013 10:40am
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 11:50am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

As long as we're nitpicking semantics, I believe destroying the enemy nexus or otherwise forcing the enemy team to surrender is actually what wins the game. ;)

Touché :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 11:54am | Report
Now hard question, whats a good support cs at 15 min?
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 12:03pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 12:13pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

I'm pretty sure pengu and missmaw has some tricks up their sleeve regarding that. Bettter ask them.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 12:50pm | Report
There's nothing wrong with supports taking CS, as long as they aren't taking it off of someone who needs it. It's not uncommon for a support to clear a lane that's pushing to tower if no one else is available, or last-hitting a few when the AD carry is gone.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 12:57pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

There's nothing wrong with supports taking CS, as long as they aren't taking it off of someone who needs it. It's not uncommon for a support to clear a lane that's pushing to tower if no one else is available, or last-hitting a few when the AD carry is gone.

I'd say any CS>0 is a good support CS.

Sig made by Tamy
Bellpepper
<Member>
Bellpepper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 1:24pm | Report
I found this to be very helpful. ;) (Somehow the link isn't working so here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai5eYjp46-CndE1VWDR5WjNxb1JQdUxHbmMyc3FOdHc#gid=0)

I've made myself an Excel Sheet where I put In which Champion I played, the time, CS, potential CS and the percentage I've reached. And to make it more clear I colorcoded the Percentages below 70% Red, then yellow and green, you get the idea.

It helps me keeping my focus on cs, because sometimes I forget to farm enough in the mid/lategame :)
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Ideal CS changes from champion to champion. It depends more on the champion and play style more than saying having X cs at X minutes is ideaL. For lane bullies who revolve more on harassing the enemy laner. Should just make sure they have more CS than the opposition. Some examples of this are Rumble, Darius and cait. For example if at 15 minutes Darius had 80 cs, but the enemy laner only had 20 cs. I would consider that a success.

Champions who revolve around farm to become power houses late need as much farm as they can get. Singed, Vayne and Ryze are good examples of this. These champions want to have at a bare minimum 100 cs at 15 minutes.

The last classification is the roaming assassins. These champions often have garbage CS but are able to snowball the game by roaming. Good examples of this are Eve, Akali, and LeBlanc. Because of this nature they are high risk high reward champions. If they fail to get ahead early they suck, due to their inability to farm efficiently and make themselves useful in teamfights,
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to LaCorpse for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 3:54pm | Report
Did you just plop Caitlyn in with champions that don't need to farm and become late-game powerhouses?
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 3:57pm | Report
Dude, in the inhouse, Xaioli had almost 500 CS by the hour mark, I don't know how, he's just that pro, but he NEEDED the CS, to either fill BTS, or buy stuff/
Ban out GoodPlays GG

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide