Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2016 11:44pm | Report
Heh, good to know my guide is helping people even before publishing it :P
17thWarrior
<Member>
17thWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2016 2:26am | Report
yeah that was a helpful guide but its a team game so its depends on my team
i guess am gonna stop playing ranked until we be 3 premada at least
17thWarrior
<Member>
17thWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2016 8:14am | Report
Ok.
another question
if i want to main 5 champions for each lane
Like ( Top,Mid,Adc,Support,Jungle ) which shall i try to main them ?
Copy Cat Master
<Member>
Copy Cat Master's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2016 8:36pm | Report
Uhm... Is Kayle good as jungler? I tried Kayle as SP, Top & Mid and she is pretty good but I kinda scare to try her as jungler because she is weak early game until she get the core items. Dx

Anyway, I like support champion like Kayle and Blitzcrank which can do damage to the enemy & can be tanky. I tried Braum and i like him but Champion like Sona & Soraka is a nightmare to me because if i take damage i pretty much will die & Leona cannot do much damage. What support champion should I buy next?

Also, I use Master Yi (he getting nerf in 6.6 patch :C) & Jax as jungler and I rarely use Rammus as jungler. I tried Amumu but I do not like him and I think Rammus is much better for my play style. I tried Nocturne as jungler and fail badly. Currently trying Rengar and he is pretty good (I just need to learn how to use his combo-wombo, though). Any suggestion on what champion i should get next?
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2016 9:14pm | Report
Kayle is good as a jungler. She does not have the power early game but she can wreck enemy's faces when she gets her items (jungle item with Enchantment: Devourer, Guinsoo's Rageblade).

So, what kind of support do you like? Poke, sustain, or tank support? Braum is a good one. Sona and Soraka has to be on the backline. Take them as healers in an RPG. Leona provides heavy CC and can soak up damage, not providing damage; she initiates teamfights.

I can't help you that much on picking junglers (it's my least appreciated role).
Sig made by me!
Sarkhamy
<Member>
Sarkhamy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2016 9:28pm | Report
Hello, new here. I've recently found that I love Lulu as a champion. Mid, Top, but mostly support. Are there any other Mid/Top laners like her? I love the utility and un-killableness that she brings to the table! Had a friend recommend Orianna, but let's just say my mechanics are lacking.
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2016 9:44am | Report
Sarkhamy wrote:
Hello, new here. I've recently found that I love Lulu as a champion. Mid, Top, but mostly support. Are there any other Mid/Top laners like her? I love the utility and un-killableness that she brings to the table! Had a friend recommend Orianna, but let's just say my mechanics are lacking.

If you love the unkillableness, Lissandra and Kayle are probably suitable for you...can't think up of anything else rn in my mind XD
Yamasoul
<Member>
Yamasoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2016 7:40am | Report
Warning. Wall of text incoming. If you survive, I love you. :)

I've been in a real rut lately with lol, mainly because I can't find a champion that I just love to bits and can enjoy playing without getting bored. Perhaps it's because of the types of champion I play. In any case I'd like to see what the community might think would be a champion I'd enjoy playing for a long while.I'm primarily a support main, and didn't branch out before level 30 so I lack experience in other roles. I'm also not that mechanically gifted :/ (but that might be something that comes in time on a champion you're willing to learn). I find jungle and mid very difficult for the following reasons:

Jungle: Timing ganks, who to gank, clearing, controlling dragon and baron, basically the core aspects of jungling don't come naturally to me.

Mid: being super squishy, playing vs champs that 100-0 you, burst, assassins, burst, and more burst, I struggle to play vs burst champions if it's not apparent.. but I can play squishier supports like Janna and Nami when there's assassins in the game.. in any case I hate assassins because of the negative playstyle of "screw the team" that they encourage.

I find top lane interesting because you are this big *** shield for the team that can't be killed, or this dominating presence the enemy team can't deal with and makes adc's or smart*** assassins piss their pants because they can't kill me but I can maul their ***es. My friends note me for my Braum, Soraka, Janna play and like it when I play top lane because I support them even when I'm not support.

tldr; I like tanks/bruisers/fighters/supportive champions, I like support and top lane. I'm average-low skill mechanically, but found out certain champions I do alright on despite being tricky to play, sometimes thresh, bard, gnar.

So any suggestions on champions that I might really enjoy playing for a while and might want to look into "maining", or suggestions or where I might want to go for learning how to carry from the less carry orientated roles I'm playing. Anything is appreciated. :D love and peace nerds.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2016 11:08am | Report
I think for top lane, Poppy sounds like she'd be your best bet. She's got a very strong disengage which can single handedly turn fights around. Additionally, she doesn't have many meta counterpicks atm ( Gangplank is really the only popular top laner that can wreck her), and has incredible tankiness and mobility due to Heroic Charge and Steadfast Presence.

Maokai may also be fun for you to play. I think he is less mechanically challenging compared to poppy, but is also very tanky + utility based.

If you have good map awareness, you can consider learning Lissandra too. she's not tanky, but she has incredible CC, and probably some of the best Teleport ganks of any top laner.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Ixtellor
<Member>
Ixtellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2016 11:11am | Report
Have you tried Thresh?

If I could pick a champion to be good with, it would be him.

In terms of boredom, he can do so much. I once went up against a Thresh ADC and he owned me.

In my 1000+ ranked games, a good thresh is one of the most game changing support champs I can think of.

V will tell you they run AD quints on him, and that allows you as support to have more fun than a braum/janna who basically just support the whole time.
I used to care about KDA, now I care about CS and Objectives.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide