Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Why Fizz takes no skill

Creator: Xander756 February 26, 2013 11:39am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 6:18am | Report
I don't play LoL anymore.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 7:33am | Report
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 8:11am | Report
If this was funny or written with sarcastic tone, I could maybe read it, but this is pure butthurt crying, you remind me of Hashinshin (not in a good way)
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 10:17am | Report

Dude, these are either against complete noobs ( Vampiric Scepter stacking Master Yi)/awful team comps or below lvl30.

Anyways...

Actually if you reference one of my older threads, I pasted several usernames from my history that were Platinum and Gold league ranked players. Complete noobs eh?
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 10:17am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

If this was funny or written with sarcastic tone, I could maybe read it, but this is pure butthurt crying, you remind me of Hashinshin (not in a good way)

Butthurt by what exactly? Check my game history and you'll see I haven't even played a Fizz recently. So much for that theory.
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 10:19am | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

That doesn't mean you main her just because you've been playing her since you started. I used to play nocturne a long time ago and I still do, and the same goes for Ezreal, but he's not my main just because I've played him a long time. From what I've seen looking at your match history you main darius. And yes it's in dominion, but since it seems you play that most of the time then he is your main.

My match history has 1 out of my last 10 games as Darius. That's a "main"? http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31945385#history

If you are going to go by that, I guess my name is Caitlyn cuz I have played 2 games as her recently.

Do you see how ridiculous you sound?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 10:56am | Report
I got matched up with a plat player in a dominion match not so long ago. I supported his *** with Morg all game. Landed loads of CC that allowed him to kill enemies (as Gragas) and he told me I was good multiple times because of this fact...also gave me a teamwork point.

GG I'm pro Morg dominion player.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 11:08am | Report
This one time I got matched up against the #30 EUW ranked player on SR and got first blood on him lols I'm so pro

then he killed me six times in a row with no effort
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 1:27pm | Report
Xander756 wrote:

My match history has 1 out of my last 10 games as Darius. That's a "main"? http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31945385#history

If you are going to go by that, I guess my name is Caitlyn cuz I have played 2 games as her recently.

Do you see how ridiculous you sound?

Getting tired of your pathetic excuses for a desperate win in an argument completely unrelated to anything that matters. Ma'am I've checked your match history quite a few times. This is the first time I've ever seen you not have at least 6/10 games as darius.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2013 2:27pm | Report
Xander756 wrote:

Actually if you reference one of my older threads, I pasted several usernames from my history that were Platinum and Gold league ranked players. Complete noobs eh?

Not in those games you posted. Which is what that post was referring to.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide