Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why I fear ranked.

Creator: spitnik11 November 7, 2012 1:32pm
1 2
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 12:25am | Report
********, there is always time for lubrication! Or rather, there is a late game in solo queue too. I don't know how many games I've been in the behind team yet still managed that clutch Baron or Ace. Or we have been in the driver's seat of the game and lost it due to poor management of being ahead. So never give up!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 12:58am | Report
I FEEL YOU BRO/SIS.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 3:51am | Report
Lornful wrote:

"There is no late-game in solo queue," great quote. I think, especially in low ELO, one side will get ahead, and will usually stay ahead.

Throws happen sooooo much...lol

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Luckyisdaname
<Member>
Luckyisdaname's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 5:34am | Report
No late game in solo queue? Tell that to the ADR hahaha.
spitnik11
<Member>
spitnik11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 5:49am | Report
To be honest there's actually been a few games where me and the team managed to out teamfight simply by farming the jungle and getting every single dragon, once it hit the 40 minute mark and we had enough gold to counter there builds the respawn time was too long for them to stop our last push, but again it still requires the right players and attitude to try that hard.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 7:09am | Report
It's more of a "don't count on it". A lot of people start the game going "we got a better late game" mindset. You gotta win it from start to end, or at least play it with that intention.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Play 500+ ranked games and you won't care. Also, get out of 900 elo and that **** will only happen one of out ever 25+ games, and sometimes it will happen on the other team.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 3:37am | Report

Play 500+ ranked games and you won't care. Also, get out of 900 elo and that **** will only happen one of out ever 25+ games, and sometimes it will happen on the other team.

So tell me how! :C
I carried my self (with the help of a mate) up to ~980 ELO and then had dem leavers and feeders in ma team. -> 911 ELO recently.
I dont wanna play 500+ games with winning every 10th. Thats ********. Looking forward to the new season though :)
Thanks to Kirluu!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide