Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yorick Counter

Creator: Banishedd December 5, 2012 1:20pm
44 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 1:27pm | Report
But Nasus can get his q up from ghouls. But nothing else is good about that matchup.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 2:03pm | Report
Nasus has with Soul Eater sustain, a very high amount. And with lifesteal quints, it is even bigger. Every Q heals for a good amount. I have to see a Yorick outdamage that sustain. I saw none by now.
He is gonna kill you!!!
bitpik
<Member>
bitpik's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 4:47pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Nasus has with Soul Eater sustain, a very high amount. And with lifesteal quints, it is even bigger. Every Q heals for a good amount. I have to see a Yorick outdamage that sustain. I saw none by now.

Q Heals only for 16 level 1 even with lifesteal quints. Yoricks E does 66 magic damage level 1 as BURST, without considering the ghouls auto's.

Q heals for 27 at level 5 with a level 3 Q and lifesteal quints. At this point Yorick's E does 144 damage as burst and then autos. His W does 60 damage as burst and slows, for 20% making autoattacks from both ghouls easier.

What really doesnt help nasus is his exceptionally low mobility earlygame, low base mana and a useless W and E. He will atleast get poked out of lane.

Crows foot wrote:

But Nasus can get his q up from ghouls. But nothing else is good about that matchup.

That Q could be farmed on minions either way because of its high cooldown before CDR. The mana cost is also big.
I was born nude but now i am dude
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 5:14pm | Report
Nasus v Yorick can go boh ways. Nasus can get advanage of ghouls for farm, but the jungler must successfully gank early. if Yorick has peace until ~lvl6 and manages his mana well, he may get the lane.

Yorick has to be ganked soon or you have to be confident about killing him befre ~lvl4. Renekton and Riven can, Irelia maybe.

Sig made by Hogopogo
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide