Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Database Bug Report. POST HERE!

Creator: DEWO December 22, 2010 12:54am
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2017 10:11am | Report
While learning Taliyah I noticed her Seismic Shove description says the ability can be recast, and after testing I'm relatively confident this is not true so it seems like something just outdated. I'm not sure what the best wording would be to replace it with so leaving this note here. :)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2017 1:00pm | Report
Ah yes, they did change it to vector-targeting a patch or two after release. I'll fix it.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Valkin
<Member>
Valkin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2018 8:10am | Report
Some items in the build I am making are not showing up. For my top lane section, there should be a Null-Magic mantle and a health potion as "Start 4 (Fighting AP)" But it won't show up. For the jungle section, my entire third item to buy (Frozen mallet) won's show up. Please help. Here is the guide. https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/-522571?revision&nocache
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2018 10:03am | Report
@ Valkin I'm not seeing a Start #4 (top lane) or the third item / frozen mallet (jungle) in your guide edit screen. Is your build progress saving properly in the Edit screen and not showing up on the preview, or are you having trouble getting your changes to stick in the Edit screen at all?

If you're trying to add something to your build and it's disappearing once you save. I recommend not using the << >> arrows to move Purchase Orders. Unfortunately, these are a little buggy and can sometimes cause certain Purchase Orders to not show up.

If I'm misunderstanding your problem, let me know. From what I can tell, the items you're saying should be in the build aren't present at all in the edit screen. It's as if you never added them.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Valkin
<Member>
Valkin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2018 7:59am | Report
Maybe the problem is that It won't save. Is there a way to fix that?
Valkin
<Member>
Valkin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2018 8:06am | Report
That appears to have been the problem. But now how to I move them to where they should be?
Dzopilant
<Fabulous>
Dzopilant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2018 8:17am | Report
I did have the same issue on my first guide, I did simply delete the items and started them from start doing them correctly in one go and it did works perfectly showing everything like I wanted with notes and so on.

Another interest to do that is to check and improve the layout how they appear on top of your guide (trying to put as much as you can on each line) so I did redo this items part maybe 4 times before I was happy with it.

Just a suggestion of course.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2018 2:25pm | Report
Yep, you basically have to delete all the purchase orders or just rework them individually (replace the items of each). Sorry, I know it's a pretty annoying bug and I've personally had to re-make item builds from scratch several times. :(
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
Valkin
<Member>
Valkin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2018 11:41pm | Report
Ok, thanks for the help. :)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2018 7:58pm | Report
Is there a database entry for Rift Herald? (and if there is a better place to ask feel free to move this there).

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide