Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Featured Guides

Creator: Khazem February 14, 2012 8:52am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 8:52am | Report
Just a short question. When I check the Featured Guides in the new 'Guides list' section on the top right of the page, my Cho'Gath guide actually shows as Featured. When I look for Featured guides on the main page or in the Builds & Guides drop down menu, it doesn't show.

So I was wondering, is the guide actually featured or not? D:
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 1:47pm | Report
I don't know how it works. It doesn't seem to be in any sort of order (why is the 95% rated one towards the bottom, and one at 71% at the top? Why do the general guides have broken icons?) and I'm not sure it's working properly.

Khazem, your guide is a scouted guide (enough scouts have given scout points to cross the threshold) and that's why it's in the list ^^
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 4:34pm | Report
I'm just kinda wondering why it's in one Featured Guides list but not the other. I figured they were the same thing since in both lists all the guides in it are the same, except mine is only in one of them :P
FlashJ
<Administrator>
FlashJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 4:46pm | Report
hmm. I can see how its not cleary defined. I'll see what we can do to fix that

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/browse?threshold=featured

^ That is a list of every featured guide

The top 10 list (linked from the new side bar box) are ranked by most scout points, the list on the homepage is showing off the newest guides to reach featured status in order of date achieved.

Hope that helps a bit, again I will see what I can do to clarify for everyone
"Sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide