Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Forum area to advertise community/RP...

Creator: OGZ Fizz Khalifa November 16, 2014 9:46pm
OGZ Fizz Khalifa
<Member>
OGZ Fizz Khalifa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2014 9:46pm | Report
Hey all!

I'm an Admissions Manager/Council member for an online gaming community called Olympus Gaming. I'm pretty new to Mobafire and was wondering if there is are certain areas where I can post a recruitment thread advertising the community and/or our RP Tournaments & Ranked team recruitments? Is that allowed?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2014 9:50pm | Report
Quoted:
Commercial Spam: Unauthorized advertising on MOBAFire is not allowed anywhere. Related banners and links may be used in signatures and posts at the discretion of MOBAFire. Should any material be deemed unacceptable it must be removed immediately.

Source: www.mobafire.com/rules

So what I understood from it is that you can't recruit people to your own community but tournaments and ranked team recruitments should be fine. Mod and/or admins may want to prove me either right or wrong?

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
OGZ Fizz Khalifa
<Member>
OGZ Fizz Khalifa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2014 10:20pm | Report
That's what I get from it as well and have seen some team recruitment threads but I have yet to see one advertising a community. I will just post announcements for tournaments, teams, etc and will just tell players to add me in game for more info? Posting links seems to be out of the question unless it's in a signature. I suppose I could try it out. At least it will just get removed if not approved and I'll know my answer haha. Thank you so much.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2014 4:40pm | Report
Advertising tournaments / clans that are hosted outside of MOBAFire are not allowed. If you're trying to form a small team just using MOBAFire to find players and not trying to direct them to a large clan site etc that is about the only kind've recruitment that's allowed.

So, sorry, but you can't advertise your tournament / gaming community.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide