Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Gnar build

Creator: ChiTenshi August 10, 2014 12:01pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
ChiTenshi
<Member>
ChiTenshi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 12:01pm | Report
Hi. I've made a build and I tried to add Gnar to the champion pick, but he isn't on the icon list.

However, someone else has posted a Gnar build with the champion pick on it.

Could I have help with adding Gnar to my build's champion pick.

Link to my build: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tank-adc-gnar-gnar-393291

Link to Gnar build out: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/s4-the-missing-link-is-found-393898

Thank you for reading
New and improved. Also comes with cake :D
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 1:04pm | Report
He's not supposed to be in the list, because he hasn't been released yet and we don't want users to make guides for him until he is.

I'm not sure how irocktolive7 managed to create a Gnar guide, we'll look into it.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 1:17pm | Report
Also, I don't want to be overly negative but from a realistic perspective it's NOT advisable at all to make a guide for a champion even once he's out, just because everyone (not just you specifically) just hasn't got enough experience to tell what's good on him and what's not. I'd highly recommend waiting a few weeks, polishing your build/guide and only then releasing it. Else chances are 9/10 it's going to be **** once people figure out how to play the champion.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide