Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide changes not saving?

Creator: Elusive Ferret November 10, 2016 6:19pm
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 9:02am | Report
Awesome! Let us know if anybody has any more issues again. *crosses fingers*
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 10:08am | Report
Thanks Mowen :)
I can't take back the words I never said
Superior current
<Trailblazer>
Superior current's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 10:48am | Report
My MF guide still doesn't save :( . Can you please look at it ?
FSat
<Member>
FSat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 11:49am | Report
My guide will still not save :( Please help!
FSat
jokersprank
<Member>
jokersprank's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 2:10pm | Report
I think the website as an whole is bugging. Usually when I press on my name I get to my profile but today it doesn't for some reason. I also notice masteries don't show up their proper values or old text in the editing mode but not on the preview/published version. It's pretty vague so I'm not sure if it helps.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 3:56pm | Report
For those who are having guide saving issues, please, if we could get some volunteers for us to test out saving / publishing on their guide that would be great! Please link us to the guide we can test with.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2016 10:09pm | Report
Mine is still saving fine (touch wood)
I can't take back the words I never said
FSat
<Member>
FSat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2016 1:12pm | Report
Mowen wrote:
For those who are having guide saving issues, please, if we could get some volunteers for us to test out saving / publishing on their guide that would be great! Please link us to the guide we can test with.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/garen-can-carry-pre-s7-6-22-matchups-chapter-included-403437 my guide's link. It's still not saving to this moment, try not to change too many things to figure out what's going on, please help :)
FSat
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2016 1:01am | Report
We finally traced down a bug with saving guides and fixed it. The bug was related to saving a guide with empty mastery trees - it would fail if there was nothing in any mastery tree in your builds.

Normally everyone fills in their mastery trees but, when we update the masteries for a new season the mastery trees in your guide are blanked out when you load up the editor, because your old choices don't match up so they need to be filled in again. Since there was just a mastery update, all of you had your masteries cleared at once, and so all of you met with this bug at the same time. Those of you that filled out your mastery trees should have been able to save fine despite the bug.

The fix is live as of now. A couple authors volunteered their guides for testing and after putting this fix up I was able to successfully save their guides even with empty masteries. Please try on your own guide and let me know right away if you still have any issues. It's possible there is more than one bug at play here so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for any further issues.

We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience and for how long it took to squash this one. I also apologize in advance if there are still any further issues. If there are post them here and I will investigate them right away.
Superior current
<Trailblazer>
Superior current's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2016 1:29am | Report
My guide saves now, good job! Only 1 thing though - there is currently no limit on how many mastery points you can put in a mastery page, it's not a big issue but you can accidentally do an 18-18-0 page if you aren't paying attention.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide