Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

HELP. item sets not showing on my build!!!

Creator: billpal July 22, 2015 4:21am
billpal
<Member>
billpal's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 4:21am | Report
i am trying to make my 1st guide here since yesterday and i published it but in the beginning the builds the spells runes masteries and all these icons that every other guide have, just dont exist in mine. my guide starts from table of contents. what am i doing wrong ? i filled all sections general, item sets, runes mastereis abilites skins vs champiosn etc with notes and everything. i have saved and published it (updates) like 20 times since yesterday but nothing changes. it still doesnt show up. when i press EDIT ofc there are only the section under table of contents.
do i have to save the build apart from chapters in a way i dont know ? help plz ;c
guide : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ad-varus-mid-guide-for-high-elo-plat-1-patch-5-14-427506

also i accidentally (kappa) pressed archive on a recent update and i cant find it now to un-archive it. the primary update (link) is not archived. also after i did that i cant update my guide anymore. so what can i do to keep updating it ? because when i try to update it i get this problem : http://prntscr.com/7vmb6z
the same pops up when i try to vew my last updates (afer i archived) from my profile
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 6:21am | Report
When editing your guide, you should see this at the top:

The text I highlighted with the red border is probably what you missed: just click any of the 10 empty slots above it to add a build (which includes setting up runes, masteries, items etc.)

I'm not sure what you mean exactly with your second question, on which page do you run into a 404 error? Are you not able to simply view your guide in your Content Library and work on it from there?

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
billpal
<Member>
billpal's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 9:08am | Report
anyway thank you i fixed the problems.
i was updating a guide i had archived lol. didnt understand it.
btw the 404 error thing page is when i try to see or update that archived guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide