Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Help me balance this bbcode section of my guide...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky May 30, 2012 11:22am
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 11:22am | Report
*Edit* Resolved/realized it was a rather pointless post (Simple solution) mods can remove it =P

Okay, so I'm happy with all of the other aesthetics in my guide currently except for one part, lol. I can't for the life of me figure out how to balance out my "pros/cons" section. This is the coding I am using right now, with asterisks making the coding visible.

In order to see the imbalance, just go to my guide via my signature or the link i provide within my signature. Please help me balance this out so that the skills and the green/red bars are centered and everything in nice an evenly balanced!

[*Center][*Columns][*Center][*h2][*color=#008000]What's Great![*/color][*/h2][*/Center]

[*IMG]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2994/prospicture.png float=Left[*/IMG]

[*list]
[*][*left][*color=#008000]Incredible Burst/Push Power.[*/color][*/left]
[*][*left] *Quickdraw [*color=#008000]Can be Used to Chase/Escape.[*/color][*/left]
[*][*left][*color=#008000]Great Farmer.[*/color][*/left]
[*][*left] *Collateral Damage[*color=#008000] is a long range and damaging ultimate.[*/color][*/left]
[*][*left] *Smoke Screen[*color=#008000] Has a lot of Great Uses.[*/color][*/left]
[*nextcol][*IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2131/greendivider.jpg[*/IMG]
[*nextcol][*Center][*Icon=Graves Size=75][*/Center]

[*Center][*Icon=True Grit Size=25][*/Center]

[*Center][*Icon=Buckshot Size=35][*/Center]
[*Center][*Icon=Smoke Screen Size=45][*/Center]
[*Center][*Icon=Quickdraw Size=55][*/Center]
[*Center][*Icon=Collateral Damage Size=65][*/Center]
[*Center][*Icon=Quickdraw Size=55][*/Center]
[*Center][*Icon=Smoke Screen Size=45][*/Center]
[*Center][*Icon=Buckshot Size=35][*/Center]

[*Center][*Icon=True Grit Size=25][*/Center]

[*Center][*Icon=Graves Size=75][*/Center]
[*nextcol][*IMG]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4958/verticldividerred.jpg[*/IMG]
[*nextcol][*Center][*h2][*color=#ff0000]What's Not so Great[*/color][*/h2][*/Center]

[*IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2329/workdamnit.jpg float=right[*/IMG]

[*list]
[*][*left][*color=#ff0000]Slow Base Attack Speed.[*/color][*/left]

[*][*left][*color=#ff0000]No Hard CC/Lack of it in General.[*/color][*/left]

[*][*left][*color=#ff0000]Short-ish Attack Range.[*/color][*/Center][*/left][*/columns]

jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 4:44pm | Report
There needs to be the same amount of text on both sides. Additionally, you have 5 points on the left, and only 3 on the right. You're asking us for balance - balance it and you'll find balance yourself.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 5:44pm | Report
No I mean balance for it being off center joijoi, not at all anything to do with the text/information. Also, I had extra "enter" spaces in between the negatives since there are less points in it, which evened it out. The thing that won't work for me is getting it so that the text on the right (the negatives) isn't squished, because even if i have a long sentence on the right side it just squishes it where as on the left (the positives) it gives them a lot more space so they end up not squished, which is what I don't get/can't fix.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 5:46pm | Report
I'm basically asking is something is inherently wrong with my coding which would be contributing to the off centering. I am pretty noobly to bbcode still so just tell me if it's something simple. I'm not trying to like mooch off of the seasoned bbcoders, I honestly have tried balancing the information and it still squishes it...
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 6:06pm | Report
Well, I fixed it, and it was indeed a balancing of the text act, I just had to be much more extreme with what I cut out than I was before. So, sorry for this pointless "help me" post, lmao. Also, thank you Joijoi for pointing out the issue, although you seemed urked about it. +rep regardless and thank you!
Deleted.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 12:37am | Report
lol, when I said the text needs to be balanced, I meant it. It's the way the columns work on MobaFire, there isn't a set width for each column, meaning the more information you have in one column, the more column width it is going to have.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide