Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Huge Site Lag when Editing Guide

Creator: Swuft December 6, 2016 9:26am
1 2 3
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 4:13pm | Report
Also the masteries editor is broken, I reset my masteries to make a change to them but I can't add any points, ?nomentions or no ?nomentions. So I'm stuck with 0 masteries since I made the mistake of saving before realizing I couldn't change them. :/

I have a big set of changes ready to publish soon but I can't publish them without deleting my masteries.

Edit: Although the guide editor says my masteries are at 0/0/0, the actual revision of the guide still has my masteries as they were before, which I assume will carry over even if I publish them. So basically the only problem is I can't switch Fresh Blood for Feast, which isn't a big deal.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 6:04pm | Report
I've fully disabled the @mentions popup for edit guide page so try it now, without putting "?nomentions" and it should work.

@ Vapora Dark I found some issues related to masteries and fixed them, and it is working again now for me. You'll have to reload the guide page (do a shift+f5 or ctrl+f5 to skip your browser cache just in case) and then try again and masteries should now work for you as well. Let me know right away if you still have any issues.

Also let us know here if the edit guide lag issue persists now that we've disabled @mentions on that page.
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2016 6:58pm | Report
Well looks like I'm late to my own party here, but whatever you guys did seems to work. I can copy/paste as many paragraphs as I want with zero lag (Chrome spellcheck is on, too).

Thanks for all the help!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide