Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Math is wrong

Creator: MrCuddowls August 23, 2012 8:05pm
9 posts - page 1 of 1
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 8:05pm | Report
When making a guide the Stats included don't take masteries into account
That should be fixed
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 9:59pm | Report
Why in the world does everyone point this out ... it's happened at least 100 times now. It's always been answered with this: It's on the infamous to do list. It's not high up on the priority chart, as the cheat sheet is supposed to be an estimate, not exact.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 10:05pm | Report

Why in the world does everyone point this out ... it's happened at least 100 times now. It's always been answered with this: It's on the infamous to do list. It's not high up on the priority chart, as the cheat sheet is supposed to be an estimate, not exact.

QFT

Can someone lock this?
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 1:50am | Report
LoL how could i have known
/sarcasm

Sorry for the bad thread
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 1:58am | Report
Don't be rude, Cuddowls has every right to enquire why such a huge part of every guide has been incorrect for longer than the duration I have been here.

It should be a high priority task, as it is a contributing factor towards why MobaFire can't be "trusted" as giving correct information.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 2:14am | Report
Maybe someone could hack into League craft and see how they did it
http://leaguecraft.com/
lol
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 11:43am | Report
Also Cuddowls there's a search function on the forum which is how you could've known, though not many people seem to realize we have it.

It also gives weird results sometimes... but yeah. I will bring this up with Matt again since I agree it should be as accurate as possible.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 4:35pm | Report
Mowen: When I look up stuff with the search function, I am hit by pretty much everything else besides what I'm looking for. Once I even typed in a whole tread title that I knew off by heart, and completely unrelated things popped up and the thread I was looking for never appeared. I've brought it up before, the search function isn't the best, but Matt said something like, "It's not meant to solve everything, we're not Google, if we could do that, we'd be doing something else" - or something along those lines.

Additionally, what could he have looked up? Statistics? (it'd bring up things like HP/lvl over Flat, LW vs BC). Math? (I've submitted topics about math homework) Cheat sheet? (There are heaps of threads about cheat sheets, such as "Is MobaFire ever going to be like DotaFire?) It's a little unfair to assume someone will trawl through tens to hundreds of search results just looking to see if one person has ever asked the same question he did.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 12:21am | Report
Yeah, I actually tried and couldn't find any other related threads, lol. I know the search function is pretty terrible... I usually try to search for a word I know is in the thread I'm looking for that is very uncommon, but that doesn't work if you don't know what thread you're looking for.

So... fair enough. ^_^ But yes I will see if I can do something about the guide math!
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide