Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Help Guide wont publish!

Creator: NeedsMoreDarius March 8, 2016 11:47am
NeedsMoreDarius
<Member>
NeedsMoreDarius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2016 11:47am | Report
Can Someone help me? My guide isn't publishing after I update it. It only will let me save but it never shows the changes when I go to check my guide. The changes are under revision. Is that how its supposed to be or...? This has been happening for a week or so now.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2016 11:59am | Report
Moved to Site Support. You're saying saving works normally, but when you hit the Publish button nothing happens? Or does it tell you that the guide has been published without actually updating it properly?

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
NeedsMoreDarius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2016 12:13pm | Report
Sorry new to forums here haha and I already have a guide its about a year old and I update it every LoL patch or just about but whats happening is I can click save and it does it no problems. But I click publish and nothing happens. Its like the publish icon isn't even working or its not even a button. Basically the publish button isn't working at all for me.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2016 11:29pm | Report
Hmm, I just tried publishing it for you and that worked normally. For the record, which browser are you using / does it make a difference if you try using a different browser?

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
NeedsMoreDarius
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2016 1:16pm | Report
Im using Chrome I have never had problem until recently and I haven't tried a new browser. Thank you

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide