Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Planner tools are hard to find

Creator: Jovy September 11, 2016 7:41am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2016 7:41am | Report
In the past you could easily access them at the top of the homepage, but now the only way to get to them (unless you bookmark the links or save the coding in a nodepad) is to go to the "BBCode guide" wiki page, scroll and then click on the tiny links.

I think it should be under Builds and Guides > Guide Crafting instead, since right now people either don't know about these tools or the ones that do have to go through the process of lookin' for them over n over whenever they need them, unless the bookmark the pages.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2016 7:50am | Report
I'll look into how we can increase the visibility of these pages, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2017 1:19am | Report
Quoted:
In the past you could easily access them at the top of the homepage, but now the only way to get to them (unless you bookmark the links or save the coding in a nodepad) is to go to the "BBCode guide" wiki page, scroll and then click on the tiny links.

Not the only way! The original guide that the BBCode guide is based on also has those links 8D

I was looking for a thread to post this in anyway - will the mastery/rune calculators be an actual tool to use in the future?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2017 3:27pm | Report
Soon™. I recently went through all the runes to prep them for the new rune calculator so it shouldn't be too long I think.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2017 3:34pm | Report
Noice! :) Will the rune/mastery calculator be incorporated into anything else? Or a stand-alone thing? I guess I should just wait, eh.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2017 4:47pm | Report
Looks pretty stand-alone right now (on dev) but I'll have to ask about it. If we don't have plans to export pages from the calculators I'm hoping we can get some improvements to the cheatsheet instead.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide