Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

"Follow Thread" option

Creator: Kirluu
March 11, 2012 10:21am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » "Follow Thread" option
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Kirluu » March 11, 2012 10:21am | Report
Ohai thar. Me with another idea for the site. As the title explains it, I'm thinking about the idea of a sort of "Follow" option for the threads in the forums.

This will make it that much easier to keep in a discussion in a certain thread, and (if you use it consistently), will help you remember the threads you have previously made a statement in, and was kind of expecting a reaction from.

I'm thinking it should work through the PM System - One PM when a post has been posted in the "followed" thread, but not one for each post, well to notice. I'm talking about how MOBAFire knows if something new has happened in a thread since the last time you looked at it - this "following" system could work in combination with that.

Well, have a thought of it :3

Kirluu~
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Kirluu's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Kirluu
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (52)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by jhoijhoi » March 11, 2012 2:58pm | Report
Any sort of system that allows you to actively keep track of the places you have posted would be nice.
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
Rep: Exalted (1943)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Scrax » March 11, 2012 3:14pm | Report
I believe this is on the infamous to-do list.
Scrax's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Rep: Distinguished (251)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by virago » March 11, 2012 8:49pm | Report
^ LOL Scrax, yes it is.
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
virago's Forum Avatar

virago
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!