Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Sincere suggestion RE: Search tool for threads...

Creator: utopus March 27, 2014 4:51pm
Would you like to see this implemented?
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2014 4:51pm | Report
Hi, i'd like to propose a suggestion that would improve the posting experience of people in the MOBAfire subforums.

Let's take a thread like This. It's the 4.4 Tier list & AMA. 24 pages long. Let's say i wanted to know people's opinions on the gragas rework. I'd have to manually pan through 24 pages of posts, and compile people's opinions on gragas. Seems overwhelming, right? At least i think so.

To developers of mobafire: I was wondering if it would be at all possible to enable some sort of search function, that would take in key words, search through a specific subforum thread, and return an abridged version of that thread, that only contained posts that had the key word in it (and omits the posts that don't contain the key word)

What this would do, is reduce the amount of re-posts people would do, and it'd be able to make it easier for people to find posts that have information they are looking for.

I was wondering if this is at all possible
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide