Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Small Visual Bug: Champion Build Portraits

Creator: Whytenblaque September 29, 2014 12:42pm
Whytenblaque
<Member>
Whytenblaque's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2014 12:42pm | Report
Hey, I was making a Yasuo Guide during the site's recent visual update, and ever since then I've encountered a problem with my guide. I'm not sure whether it's just me or not, but ever since the update, the small portraits of the champion that you can click on to change between builds have just been showing a broken image.

See, in the top left, where you'd normally change builds? Those broken images are supposed to be small portraits of Yasuo.

If it's relevant, I normally use Google Chrome. I tried it on Internet Explorer as well and had the same problem.

I haven't tried deleting and remaking the builds, mainly because I don't want to go through all the hassle of remaking each one. If that's what it takes, though, I'll gladly do it. Just exploring other options.

As I said, it's a small bug... but annoying to look at, especially since it's at the very top of the guide. Any ideas as to what could be causing this, or have others had the same problem? It's also very possible this could be a problem related to Yasuo guides in particular, but I'm not sure.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2014 12:59pm | Report
I think this may be something which will fix itself once you publish the guide. After all, this is showing for you in an unpublished guide, right?

Also, can you see the proper icons if you visit other Yasuo guides on the site?

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Whytenblaque
<Member>
Whytenblaque's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2014 1:03pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
After all, this is showing for you in an unpublished guide, right?

Yes, it's unpublished. Sorry, I forgot to specify that.

Wayne3100 wrote:
Also, can you see the proper icons if you visit other Yasuo guides on the site?

Yes, I can, which makes me think you might be correct that the problem might just be that the guide is unpublished.

I suppose it'll have to wait until it's done and published to see whether it's just because it's unpublished. Still, though, it's a bit of an odd bug to happen while it's unpublished.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide