Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion] Clarify where saved guides go

Creator: Joxuu July 4, 2015 2:41pm
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2015 2:41pm | Report
There has been like 3 questions/threads about people not knowing where saved guides go. I think there could be some kind of clarification in the build creator that lets new users know where the guides go.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2015 7:39pm | Report
Do you have an idea where it would get the best visibility? No offense to the people that have this problem, but sometimes a few people can't find something no matter where you put it.

Or were you thinking like a popup with some info when you first save a guide?
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2015 12:09pm | Report
I was thinking about suggesting a pop-up after you click "save" for the very first time in ones first guide. Simple explanation on how to continue saved guide in Jhoihoi's "Guide Help" (since it's linked in build creator) could be enough too.

I know there are people who wouldn't find sand in the Sahara's desert but the recent threads/questions made me wonder if it's actually an issue. I think this would help people but I'm not sure if it's that big of a problem to take devs time.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide