Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Suggestion: "View First Unread Post"...

Creator: Foo18
January 21, 2013 4:07pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Suggestion: "View First Unread Post" button.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Foo18 » January 21, 2013 4:07pm | Report
On most forums, there is a button that lets you skip to the first unread post. This lets you go back to a thread you have already read, and read all of the new posts that have been added since the last time you clicked on it.

On this forum, there is a "View Most Recent Post" button instead. Why is that? I find it incredibly annoying that I have to hit that button, then scroll up and try to find the post I last read. It's especially bad if the thread has grown a page or two.

So, can you switch it with a "View First Unread Post" button?
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
Foo18's Forum Avatar

Foo18
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (9)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » January 21, 2013 7:43pm | Report
You can also click on the page number of the last post you read. I feel like this is not too big of a deal personally.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Foo18 » January 21, 2013 9:30pm | Report
I suppose it's not a huge deal, but I don't see any reason not to. (Other than doing other higher priority things first, of course)

There's a reason that literally every forum I have been on other than this has had it.
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
Foo18's Forum Avatar

Foo18
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (9)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » January 21, 2013 9:34pm | Report
Foo18 wrote:
Other than doing other higher priority things first, of course

Pretty much this. :(
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!