Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion] Tag Buttons

Creator: Minho August 6, 2012 6:25pm
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 6:25pm | Report
So I was noticing that there wasn't a strike through tag button. I also would think that putting it in the toolbar would make it easier. I also think that putting the "center" coding tag in the toolbar would make life easier for me ^^ Sorry for the bad editing, I suck at photoshop :P By clicking them, they would automatically put in the coding for the "center" and "strike through" so you don't have to type it.

Code:
[s]Insert text here[/s] [center]Insert text here[/center]
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 12:05am | Report
We have some plans to rework that toolbar entirely actually. Some early proof of concepts for those plans got leaked last week as some noticed ;) We realize the toolbar is pretty lackluster as it is. Ideally the toolbar would give you quick access to the most used functions, while also providing access to easily make use of all of the more advanced features. Soon!! :)
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 12:10am | Report
Your improvements/new features so far were to my liking, looking forward t it.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 12:17am | Report
Matt wrote:

We have some plans to rework that toolbar entirely actually. Some early proof of concepts for those plans got leaked last week as some noticed ;) We realize the toolbar is pretty lackluster as it is. Ideally the toolbar would give you quick access to the most used functions, while also providing access to easily make use of all of the more advanced features. Soon!! :)

Awesome! Honestly, only reason I recommended this was because I am lazy; I always look for a shortcut :P
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2012 2:39pm | Report
^^ Cool.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Hapmast
<Member>
Hapmast's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2012 4:21am | Report
Sweet the toolbar coming back, i remember the old one it was so helpful, any date on the release as of yet?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide