Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champions with healing abilities?

Creator: Carpax August 9, 2012 3:16am
1 2
Seese
<Member>
Seese's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 12:50pm | Report
\(`o`)/ I'm glad you found that champion thats right for you =), now if only i can find mine xD

THey tried making a thread about how OP they think he is on the LoL forum and they were shut down very fast by the experienced people =).
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 10:47am | Report
Carpax wrote:

Rengar is so cool and I just hope so bad there won't be any whiners *****ing about him so he get nerfed for some stupid reason without even deserving it.

He's gonna get nerfed. Happenes 90% of the time when a new champ comes out. kinda stupid, really.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Seese
<Member>
Seese's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 10:54am | Report
^^^On the LoL site they've spoken about him and hes more balanced then say when Zyra came out so no balancing for now =)
Datoxx
<Member>
Datoxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 12:14pm | Report
You forgot Nunu & Willump
Carpax
<Member>
Carpax's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 9:38am | Report
Hey Seese how do you get that:

My Champion is
DIANA