Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Help with Singed

Creator: xCorinth December 14, 2012 5:05pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
xCorinth
<Member>
xCorinth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:05pm | Report
So I've been playing with Singed for a while now and I like him a lot. But I find that his early game is extremely weak. If I don't get lucky in the beginning, then I have lost. I build him tanky with some Ap thrown in. But early game I worry on his mana so I can keep using my E toss. If I don't, people yell at me for being useless >_< I like to lane with someone, usually preferring top. If I solo top, then I'm screwed.

How do you play Singed? Any tips? I need them. Thanks!
my build: http://i.imgur.com/YhuIC.png
EXDKain212
<Inhouse Addict>
EXDKain212's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2012 4:10am | Report
OK... Singed could seriously PWN or get PWNED, depending on who you're up against. (Teemo says hi) If you want to lane with someone then make sure you know him/her, preferably using skype to coordinate the timing of flips. I find it difficult playing singed soloQ (apart from smurfing :P) because they don't know when you're gonna flip and you will end up wasting it, or get yourself killed. Rush Rod of Ages before the 15-20 minute mark. NEVER lane against any ranged champs. Singed has no range and can get harassed easily. I personally don't like Archangel on Singed because it takes too long to charge up with Singed as he doesn't have spammable skills. (unless you randomly switch on/off poison) Frozen Heart is a good item on him becasue it offers good survivability (armor, mana, health and cdr) Rylai is good because of its slow.
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 11:35am | Report
ok wait till 2, spam posion and fling get 2-3 roa. spam laugh run str8 for their carries and yell SIIIINGGGGGGEEEEEDDDDDDDDD in all chat.
cutter
<Member>
cutter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 10:29am | Report
Hey, Singed is actually one of my main solo tops, so let me help you out here. Singed is pretty much pure tank and the best builds really only have one or two (maybe three depending on how much you want to hurt other tanks) AP items. Rod of Ages should be your first item, defensive boots being built during or after depending on how you're doing and you should probably get merc treds for tenacity; then comes your build choices, if you're worried about their AD get glacial shroud, if you're worried about AP get spirit visage now (it increases your passive health regen and which will really add up with your ult and your next item), if you aren't worried about their damage or if they do true damage get a warmog's; after you get the first of the three get the one that fits your second worry, then the third worry (usually warmogs here) and this will usually get you to a safe position and leave you with one more item slot, which you don't fill just yet as you finish your frozen heart. After you get all of that you can fill the last slot with whatever you need.
Also please note that's only for my usual games and you should change to the situation if need be. Any remaining questions you have contact me for. My in game name is necrosslicer
We were given two ears to listen to others, one mouth to ask question, and two eyes to see the answers for ourselves. Those questions you ask are useless though without another to answer, and you must answer others if you are to expect them to impart the same kindness to you. Be truthful in your answers, then know that one speaks the truth; and be never afraid to test the answers of others so that you may know of more. And most importantly, always be kind to your fellow man, no matter their origin, their company or their creed; because kindness gives hope, not only to those you show kindness for, not only to one's own self, but to the world; and hope can nurture, redeem, or even save the lives of many.
-Cutter's personal motto

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide