Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm completely ****ing sick of this game for...

Creator: B-Wong November 24, 2012 6:53pm
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 9:38pm | Report
His range is ****

Don't carelessly engage on him. Always know what he can do and what he cannot do, and you'll win...
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 9:47pm | Report
if he cant touch you, he seriously cant do ANYTHING to you.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 10:52pm | Report
like others have said his range is really low, what i did to better against him was wait till his free and just play a few dominion rounds or bot games, just to get a feel for his range. It's super low once you get use to it you should have an easier time staying out of it.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 11:07pm | Report
Jayce Viktor Kayle Lee Sin Teemo Kennen

He's not as bad as you make him out to be.... lol, but I'm glad it spawned the freak out. That made my day.
Adh5252
<Member>
Adh5252's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:22pm | Report
They way I play against a Darius is something I just did one day and I named it ***** Garen use the q on him hit w and e away when there is cs and if you lost a bit too much hp abuse your passive :D *Works for me whenever my jungler doesn't feed my lane :c

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:27pm | Report
Adh5252 wrote:

They way I play against a Darius is something I just did one day and I named it ***** Garen use the q on him hit w and e away when there is cs and if you lost a bit too much hp abuse your passive :D *Works for me whenever my jungler doesn't feed my lane :c

Although I find both champions you cited distasteful creations, I do believe Darius has more team relevance than Garen (this considering same-level players)
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:29pm | Report
Btw, I believe kayle is a hard counter to darius but Wingsofdeath or some other high elo streamer said that darius actually counters kayle.

Dunno why or how, but thats the high elo opinion.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Keep in mind Apprehend has a stupidly long cooldown. If you're playing a ranged champion like Kayle, Teemo or Kennen and Darius misses his E, you can abuse that for a long time.

He's also kind of weak against both strong CC and poke comps, so if you can be more useful in team fights you can probably beat him. I don't think Darius is that scary in team fights unless he's ahead as long as you manage him properly.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 11:01pm | Report
play Xin Zhao. If he pulls you, he self-implodes because you get a free three talon strike. Plus you have build in sustain. You also have pretty good follow up should your jungler gank.

I've also had success with Katarina top lane, Nidalee, and Teemo. although I think both Nidalee and Teemo are skill match-ups and I don't really consider them counters.

Yorick beats a lot of people top so he might work. I don't play Fiora often but she seems to do really well against him.

but the main thing to get from here is play xin zhao and watch him self-implode
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 5:38am | Report
darius has a general damage advantage over most toplaners, but its not as big as you make it out to be. The general counter to darius is ganking him since he has not very much to fallback on when behind and cant even cs vs most tops if he cant trade. Plus he is hella esy to wipe out up there.

Pick a champion that can get away after his e and kite the heck out of him. Nidalee gets the job done nicely, same for many other champions. Either pokepokepoke or outtrade him (jax comes to mind with a little junglehelp same for irel).

Play him yourself a few times(10 times should suffice) and you will get to know his weaknesses and be able to deal with him.
Fact is: his champdesign is ********, but he can be managed with a little help (it pays off tenfold).
In low elo i would just recommend banning him. Mid-high elo people have enough brain to actually gank him once or twice^^

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide