Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a Jungle Mentor

Creator: RitZ v2
December 27, 2011 6:46am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » Looking for a Jungle Mentor
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by RitZ v2 » December 27, 2011 6:46am | Report
I'm loking for someone who's really good at jungling/counter-jungling/and ganking. I can jungle fine because it isn't really that hard, but when it comes to ganking, I'm..meh, kind of off. I can 1v1 or 2v2 lanes fine, but I can't seem to gank those 2v1 lanes if the other team doesn't have a jungler.
RitZ v2's Forum Avatar

RitZ v2
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by killah402 » February 15, 2012 1:49pm | Report
I can teach u something if u are intrested.. I know to jungle wll Xin,Shaco,Lee,Olaf,Ww,Yi,Noc(not so well) pm if u are intrested i got acc on eune and euw
killah402's Forum Avatar

killah402
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by conquistad00r » February 16, 2012 8:15pm | Report
It depends on the Champion you chose because each of their skills need separate attention and positioning. I might be able to help you with some general tips. What Champion are you using?
conquistad00r's Forum Avatar

conquistad00r
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by RIPTUPcooler » February 21, 2012 7:29am | Report
@RitZ v2... i can prolly give u some guidance on jungling since its my main... tho 2v1 lanes are kinda hard to gank but you usually i wait for them to over extend (which they normally do since its 2vs1) u can prolly go for the gank after red since red buff and blue buff will give you an edge... however try an go for the squishiest hero and i guess if ur teammate is willing it will be easy and will give both u and top lane a good boost in ur early game...
RIPTUPcooler's Forum Avatar

RIPTUPcooler
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by RitZ v2 » March 1, 2012 12:36pm | Report

It depends on the Champion you chose because each of their skills need separate attention and positioning. I might be able to help you with some general tips. What Champion are you using?

My favorite junglers are Skarner and Shaco. I've gotten good ganking a 2v1 lane with them. My real problem is with Shyvana pre 6. She has no cc in general except for her ult(if you consider pushing the enemy a CC). Shyvana is really strong and she's a fast jungler but sometimes, it's really hard to gank with her since she has no CC. Any tips on how to position myself for a gank (say Mid lane where it's Leblanc that I want to gank or top lane when the enemy top lane is 2v1 and both have a really hard CC).
RitZ v2's Forum Avatar

RitZ v2
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!