Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Looking for experienced AD carry/support help...

Creator: Rivack
December 6, 2012 12:56pm
9 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » Looking for experienced AD carry/support help NA server
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Rivack » December 6, 2012 12:56pm | Report
I have been playing since the beginning of season 2, been slowly building up my mechanics and learning how the game strategy works at a pretty general level. I'm officially committed to ad carrying (have friends that can support for me, and I just love the 2v2 dynamic and late game power) but I have been having some problems. I need some general help in how to improve my mechanics, how to handle certain matchups, what type of supports to pick and how to maximize my effectiveness with them, and I'm sure there's other things I need help with too.

My main carries I like to play are Caitlyn, Kog'maw, and Miss Fortune. I want to learn urgot and am thinking of maybe practicing a few other ad carries... I really like the ones that have laning presence and long attack range though.

Anyways, my summoner name is Rivack and anybody who can help me I greatly would appreciate. Would prefer to play a few games, discuss strategy/what i did wrong etc, maybe give me some tips on how to handle supports that I am not duo queue with?

Sorry, big block of text. <3 anybody that helps me! Bye :D
Rivack's Forum Avatar

Rivack
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by throatslasher » December 6, 2012 2:19pm | Report
Add me in league: throatslasher
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
throatslasher
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (248)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Minho » December 6, 2012 2:33pm | Report
For support, I recommend talking to Mooninites for that. For ADC, I recommend talking to Vavena (sL Nova) about that.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Minho's Forum Avatar

Minho
<Editor>
Rep: Established (111)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Rivack » December 6, 2012 2:37pm | Report
How do I get ahold of them? Is that their in-game names or should i just message?
Rivack's Forum Avatar

Rivack
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vavena » December 7, 2012 6:20pm | Report
Minho wrote:

For support, I recommend talking to Mooninites for that. For ADC, I recommend talking to Vavena (sL Nova) about that.

So you're the one behind this..

Vavena's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vavena
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (152)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Minho » December 7, 2012 6:25pm | Report
Only because you are the best adc I know <3
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Minho's Forum Avatar

Minho
<Editor>
Rep: Established (111)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vavena » December 7, 2012 6:59pm | Report
Oh you're too kind.

Vavena's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vavena
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (152)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mooninites » December 11, 2012 9:43am | Report
I think I have you added in game Rivack, or I have in the past, just ask me any questions you have.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mooninites's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mooninites
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (275)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CounterSnipe » December 12, 2012 10:15pm | Report
I can teach you how to play an awesome leona/blizcrank
CounterSnipe's Forum Avatar

CounterSnipe
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (10)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!