Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for mentor!! (Usually play tanky, but...

Creator: Elilu March 14, 2013 7:00pm
Elilu
<Member>
Elilu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 7:00pm | Report
I am currently a level 14 and have been playing for almost 3 weeks. I am a stay at home mom so I have a lot of free time. I am a fast learner, and want to become better. I usually do tanky types, like Garen (my starter champ), Trynd, Malphite (learning to like him more and more), Amumu, and a few others. I chose this because I dont seem to die as much. I have tried other people such as Nasus, and died 17 times, with 1 kill and 3 assists. My friends that play are all level 30, and when I ask them for advice or help, they give me a list of things to buy and tell me to do what I want.

I am looking for someone to give me pointers on how to be a better player. I am level 14 and cant do top lane by myself even against bots. I am aggressive, and am not afraid of dying. If you tell me to do something I will do it, and ask questions after the game to learn why you had me do that, so it does not interrupt the game or cause us to lose.

I have not played many ranged champions or support champions. I like to feel like I am useful in a game, even if I do end up dying a lot, which is something Im hoping to remedy. I played one game the other day with Malphite and my friends on their level 30's against people and I had 4/8/19 (I may be a few numbers off, but it is pretty close). My average death rate per game is about 15-20. I would like more direct answers as to why you buy certain things, better explanations of AP, ADC, Support, and stuff like that, but in all honesty, I dont really know what I am doing.

If you could help I would greatly appreciate it.
MrSoniac
<Member>
MrSoniac's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 7:45pm | Report
I SHALL HELP THEE! I am not an expert top laner but I can definitely help you! My in-game name is Platinum Moose
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 11:16pm | Report
Always remember to post which server and summoner name.

If you are playing on EU Nordic & East add "Janitsu".

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Elilu
<Member>
Elilu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2013 8:37pm | Report
Sorry. Im on the NA one, and my name is WifDaSnauz.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide